Buff down to 15% and no AOO quest this week

Relaxing in Goldshire…with wm off obviously. I mean, you probably want your buff and free loot back.

4 Likes

You know there’s other games to play like Heroes of the storm and starcraft and warcraft 3.

Why are you posting about other games on the wow forums. According to you, that’s against forum rules…is it not? If it’s not, you are just weird. Next you will probably start talking about TV shows. ( does this sound familiar?)

1 Like

I meant that there’s other things to do then playing wow and doing the world quests. I was just giving a few examples there’s nothing wrong with that.

Yet you’re posting about a completly different thread which’s not acceptable for the Forums rules.

Your actual words^^ . So, mentioning other threads are against “your” forum rules, but mentioning anything else is fine. You make 0 sense.

2 Likes

I diden’t mention other threads i mentioned there’s other things to do then do wqs but can we please get back to the topic?

Your lost to the void. I give up.

But i think that if they gave us 10% then we’d be rolled over by the horde because they have the numbers as i remember once when i was within stormsong the horde had a 40 people group and there wern’t eneogh Alliance to repel them.

Looks like Alliance are not mass turning off wm after losing 25 kill quest, since we are still at 15%. Seeing plenty of both factions, plenty wpvp. Alliance still outnumbered eu tho, which means horde overflow shards still possible. Outnumbered on shard doesn’t matter, that’s just lfg or distribution. Solution = lfg.

The outnumbering system seems to have worked very well so far, it did what it set out to do… reducing horde non wpvpers with sudden sharp rebalancing, followed by slower more gentle rebalancing. Observational, seeing less horde herbalism gatherers in Drust for example. Can just be luck tho. But if the gatherers are reduced, more likely a horde wpvper takes their place on shard.

If some alliance did wm off, it’s countered by the greater number of horde wm off. We are getting towards wm faction balance.

I’m guessing, there will now be a period where alliance stick at 15% bonus. With a slow transition to 10%. Because, guessing, horde overflow shards and/or just outnumbering in general were a big encouragement for horde non wpvpers to wm.

With the reduction in horde overflow shards, and potential reduction in visible allies nearby, remaining non wpvpers are more likely to be attacked. They may not give up at first, but I assume they will wm off for efficiency reasons. That could happen very gradually and take alliance down to 10% over a period of weeks or months.

Alliance can help speed up the 10% process though. You see em, the jumpers, the emoters, the bystanders, the runners, the gatherers… help encourage wm off :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the best “measure” to make non wpvp-ers to turn wm off would still be…raids. And long merciless ganking.

1 Like

What,afraid of a fair fight,Paladin? :smirk:

I agree! And if anyone feels bad about ganking horde non wpvpers, no need! No need anyway, but they are taking up the spot of a wpvper on your shard. They have the right to do that. But they don’t have the right to be neutral hehe. Kill em!

I can just tell what they are thinking when they jump around and emote. “I am not here to pvp, so I should not be attack. If I jump around and emote, that indicates to my attacker that I am neutral, yet they continue to attack. Confused”.

If wm is on, kill it. I don’t care what it’s doing. WM on = kill. But especially the jumpers!

No. But in wpvp there’s no such thing as “fair”.

2 Likes

A fair fight do you mean 5 hordies vs one Alliance?

1 Like

strange i dont really see horde grouping up all the much but each time i see one ally i can be dam sure i can go 5 meters and see the last 4 also.

ofc that is just my own experiance, so the ally is just as bad as the fair thing as the horde is from your prespetive

only if you dont take offence of the ganking that is bound to come in return for it;)

I welcome revenge ganking, that’s partly why I gan… defend Alliance interests! :+1:

2 Likes

It’s like the horde they think The Alliances’ armor’s so op that they needs to be around 5 to fight us. 1vs1 the horde flees 2vs1 the horde thinks maybe 3vs1 we may have a chance 4vs1 okey i think we got this. And 5vs1 Alright a fair fight let’s go. That’s how the horde thinks.

exept thats what i see the alliance doing when looking from horde side so why should the horde react any differntly?

Because The Alliance dosen’t do that it’s been proven again and again. You’re just a troll.