Buff enhancement

I don’t care if I get flagged for spam or whatever, I’m just so fed up with the balance team.
Keep in mind I’m a M+ only player so I won’t talk about raiding much but from looking at logs you can see we’re mid to bottom tier in ST depending of the fight.

In aoe with the changes coming we’re gonna go from bottom tier to…even further in the bottom tier, nothing has been done to help us be better in this aspect, we’re absolutely awful in aoe.

To top it all our current talent tree is really bad, a bunch of them are misplaced or are simply completely unusable.

Somebody looked at us during Alpha/Beta, tried to change us then gave up midway and rolled us back, since then we got basically nothing of value changed to our kit.

I’m not a great theorycrafter but just to name of a few, Ascendance is a really bad CD, barely adds any damage without Doomwinds, the aoe proc is pathetic and it’s a 3min CD. Wolves are not good either without the lego and it’s a 2min CD.
We’re still unable to spread flameshock rapidly.
Feral Lunge is still not baseline.
Our survivability is laughable, we have Astral Shift and that’s it, sure we can heal ourselves but it’s not damage mitigation and it’s sharing the same resource that we use for our damage abilities so if you’re oom you can’t dps anymore for a bit, nice.
Those are just a few examples but there’s way more.
State of Enhancement and 9.1.5 for other examples.

PLEASE BLIZZARD DO SOMETHING!

(I’m gonna spam this topic daily until we’re looked at or until my sub runs out in a couple of weeks)

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/35v3wZ5.jpg Accurate depiction of the Shaman balance process.

4 Likes

Hope they’ll make some changes to better balance enhance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is no balance and while we expect there to be some imbalance, it’s ridiculous with some classes.

So far 9.1.5 seems to have very little in the way to address any of that.

4 Likes

Daily bump.

1 Like

Bump bump bump.

1 Like

Just know if you were a Monk or a Mage, Blizz would’ve sorted it by now

Easiest would just be to revert enhancement to WoD version in many aspects. Used to be able to spread flame shock with lava lash but then they removed that because reasons, making the fire nova talent kind of null because you can never get enough flame shocks out for it to be better in most scenarios.

Dw you make up your lower dmg with windfury totem.

Mage, yes, monk, hmmmm.

WW spent the entirety of BFA in the trash, MW was carried by essences and now in SL MW still has fundamental mana issues that rely on the affixes to be countered, despite this being brought to blizzards attention for well over a year. Let’s not even talk about MW in PvP.

Monks do not have “blizzards ear”

Sadly WFT is not even as good as people think, a couple of melee specs like Arms have a good affinity with it but that’s about it, Chaos Brand is just better for example.

Just gonna leave that here for those still thinking we don’t need buffs.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/61464-sanctum-of-domination-mythic-dps-log-rankings-week-15-balance-rising-a-look-at-the-bosses/

1 Like

Buff Unholy DK while you’re at it.
I’m finishing my COPIUM here.

1 Like

9.1.5 release canditate, still no class balance.

Very, very disappointed.

I guess you just lost another player.

1 Like

+1 Buff enhancement and revisit the class

2 Likes

I spent nearly 9 months as bottom tier healer by a big margin… I would have accepted a small margin, but that was awful.

If enhance feels like MW used to then I sympathise.

1 Like

Drop some totems for buffs :d

I am almost certain that both Arcane and Frost mages would disagree with you on that one.

“In 9.1.5 we are working on additional updates to a variety of class talents and class abilities including Conduits, Runecarving, and Covenant class ability tuning.”
“In 9.1.5 we are working on additional updates to a variety of class talents and class abilities including Conduits, Runecarving, and Covenant class ability tuning.”