Buff Guardian Druid DMG

My ilvl 155 poison trinket deals more damage than my bleeds. Healers deal more dps single target in raids than me. This is ridiculous, I saw Prot paladins soloing mythic 184 on YouTube while Guardian druid hits like a squeaky toy.

Changes I’d like to see:

• Increase mangle damage by 20% per stack of Trash.
  • “Tooth and Claw” make Maul usable outside of GCD and cost no rage.
  • “Gore” to reset all bleed durations (including feral bleeds)
  • “Guardian of Elune” include Maul with 20% increased damage.

The way Bears are right now hard locked on GCD and many fun possibilities that are not used. makes it feel extremely clunky and not fun to play long term.

13 Likes

yea its very bad

4 Likes

I believe that Guardian druids dmg profile is just fine. Yes Prot paly dmg is insane, but that doesn’t mean that Guardian dmg is “bad”. If so i would like to introduce you to Prot warriors and Blood dk’s, whos dmg is significantly lower than guardian when it comes to Aoe and St.

yeah this is more prot pala damage which is out of control. Guardian damage is not huge ok and could be buffed, but it is not that bad

2 Likes

Said dk…

2 Likes

We are also a lot more defensive as well to be fair, on solo content or off tanking you can switch to cat form and deal some rather strong damage especially with convoke.
Would I like a buff to damage, everyone who plays a class would be like yes please buff me.
Do we need one, I personally dont think so other than maybe a minor buff

2 Likes

this is terribly misleading.

2 Likes

Guardian dmg has lowest dps out of all Tanks and could use a small dmg buff.

4 Likes

First of all tanks are not supposed to do more than 1k dps, this is ridiculous

1 Like

Tanks doing nothing but soak is a mechanic from like 10 years ago. Why would you want to go back to that?
Doing Support-DPS as Tank and Healer makes the classes so much more engaging to play. Plus Mythics are kinda made around this. Without Tank and Healer doing Damage you often dont stand a chance to do things in time.

2 Likes

This. 100% agree. This is how it is on ESO and FFXIV. Everyone contributes to the damage likewise the dps provide some support And buffs/debuffs.

Okay hold on, what numbers are other tanks pulling? veng and prot seem to do excellent right now. You can’t have everything on one line, it would be extremely boring.

Taking myself as an example, depending on the dungeon and with i200, I am pulling roughly 2.5k throughout M+. This does not feel particular bad, I would say that we are at a good spot right now, especially when you take our survivability in to account.

I feel the damage is fine, especially on big pulls where I go above 10k. What I don’t really get is how we kite with no aoe slow at our disposal or am I missing something?

And it’s okay for healers to do more than tanks? I have seen holy paladins pop close to dps level of dmg. Same with proc palas who can solo mythic dungeons

Big pulls in what, normal dungeons? KEKW

No, mythic+

No Prot paladins aren’t excellent. I had to sacrifice a lot of damage for more survivability and still very squishy. I do 2.5K dps in 14/15+ dungeons as prot.

I might reroll Guardian druid, you have some of the best legendaries also of all tanks when we get to equip 2+.

Good luck trying to get 2.5k dmg single target as bear. I deal less damage with mangle normal hits than any DoTs

1 prot pal lvl 180 easily kills two guard druids of the same level
in this patch bears in pvp do not have anything at all

1 Like

Mangle: 1k damage on a 4.8 second cooldown.

Blizz, this is beyond ridiculous.

1 Like