Buff Meeting Stones please

Why do we need 2 people to summon? Make it 1 person only. Perhaps make it one click to summon all, or better yet bring back Cataclysm mass summon talent.

Now with Warmode this change is long due IMO.

1 Like

How’s that related to warmode?
Also the travel time to all current dungeons and raids is very short.

3 Likes

I am at stone, need 1 more.

Wait he is WM ON, I need another one please!!

yea well that was blizzard stupid idea…

don’t have a solution to resolve the wm problem

oh yea I do, remove wm and give back pvp server

7 Likes

How to kill World Pvp 101

it is already dead.

1 Like

One of the best things blizzard did was when they removed have a lazy butt will travel.

dude. There are a lot of people, me included, who sometimes enjoy the occasional world pvp. However, there are times when i just want to quest in peace and don’t want to have eyes at the back of my head anytime i move around.

Warmode’s fine.

Either choosing to die of boredom or constantly dying to players left and right, isn’t the better solution.

1 Like

Oh c’mon, you can literally reach any dungeon within 2-3 minutes from the main cities. If you can’t get three out of five to move, find a replacement ^^

3 Likes

But how is it any different than Summon Stone? I mean besides being total annoyance for those who doing the summon.

This requirement needs to be studied IMO. Two people need to summon is a Classic thing.

Now the game has added so many QOL changes, I am surprised they did not make it one person to summon all yet.

Because it was bad in Cataclysm. Really I didn’t know where most of the raid entrances were for most of the xpac because I was just summoned all the time lol

This explains the 40 people horde raids . True true

I do think we should go back to pvp defined servers. WM, while being a good idea on paper failed to bring the desired result.

1 Like

But in BFA there’s like no dungeon that’s more than 5 minutes away from the capital city if you have flying.

I don’t know. Are you suggesting we remove summon stones then?

Nah… its only thing that requires your “friends” to help, If they will remove it, add offline mode (solo play) as well then.

Obviously not, just that I’ve never had problem with only two people there but not from the same phase.

Usually the way it works anyway is that, when we have a group of 3 dps + healer, we start going to the dungeon, so when a tank finally joins we can summon him/her instantly.

Summoning stones didnt even exist in Classic, all 5 had to move, muuch much longr than now =)

4 Likes

Normally when i fly i grab a cup of coffe 2-3 mins and when im back im already there :smiley:

It also made most people extremely lazy beyond anyone’s comprehension.

2 Likes