Buff oblirterate off cool downs

Obliterate
A brutal attack [that deals [(66.2% of Attack power)] Physical damage.][with both weapons that deals a total of [(44.73% of Attack power) + (44.73% of Attack power)] Physical damage.]strong text
hitting for 2k in pvp NICe “BRUTAL” attack my dot ticks more!!!

definition of obliterate= to remove from existence : destroy utterly all trace
NIce Troll Blizzard

5 Likes

The tooltip should mention you have to attack a critter to deal that brutal hit. In PVP its really 2k outside of pillar.

1 Like

and in pilalr every 1 iq player will cc you so yea

1 Like

yes i like disarm during my go

I miss wotlk… this a become so much worse since then…

I’d suggest adding a stacking buff to physical damage to buff autoattacks and obliterates outside of pillar.
Either that or simply revert the beta change to pillar making it 45 sec cd…

This is the problem, anything outside cd is just underwhelming… how tf are you supposed to enjoy anything that comes 10 seconds every 45? Wtf man, it’s just waiting for cds/mini cds the whole time… the rest is hitting with noodlestrikes… how is that fun?I said I miss wotlk cause every class had good sustained dmg, and it was fun. This is a design problem
Ps I’m not taking it out on you, I was just saying

Really? I get hit 10k crits back to back when DK burst and destroy a whole team. This 2k you are talking about must be special.

He is talking about oblit without km, it does hit about 2, 3k crits. With km you can destroy a team… it’s kinda lame to actually do dmg once per minute. Personally for me would be better if I couldn’t crit 10k on burst window but 5, 6k crit every time… would feel better

Like enhance yes

1 Like

Do you prefere dk’s this way?

I crit templars with my ret with no cds 10ks
And with cds 28ks

With my war i spam condemes 10ks every hit in cda i can crit 16 condem 18k mortal

Ww i can kill anything in burst some healers even wiyh cds on

As a rogue i can kil a target in 2 cheap shots

So ya i would like alittle buff for this ability
It takes 2 runes but does less dmg the a dot tick
Very sad and very bad design

Like give it anather perpuse like purging a random buff of a target

Or maby heal the dk when it does physical dmg ( beacose when ppl target you hard and you need to deathstrike you cant frost strike so you do 0 dmg

Or maby put delirium base line into oblireate so

Just dont leave it in this disgusting spot

i tend to enjoy the sudden burst i can pul as a kyrian dk i have gotten 20k crit with not running advance and crusader for wep enchant i have yet to test how high i can crit whit this setup

I agree, frost dk is in a pretty good spot overall, but it feels kinda weak outside of cd’s. You’re basically fishing for KS procs with your auto attacks which is super RNG.

I’ve gotten back to back KS procs outside of pillar from auto’s and it feels amazing, but sometimes you just get nothing and it feels really bad.

Dont think it ever will be good, once they remade dmg from weapons to AP big hitting melee spells were kinda delited. I miss cata- early wod 2H FDK.

Even if you increase the phisical damage so the KM damage is of the charts, how is that damage OP?!

Why is Paladin allowed to have so much damage but god forbid a DK having such damage in the 12 seconds of pillar?

Obliterate on pillar is fine, the problem is outside it, at least make it hit double of what it is now. Maybe adjust dmg on pillar to make it possible? Like 15% nerf on km and buff it so we can get at least 4, 5k crit out of it…

Obli outside PoF/crit hits like a wet noodle.

1 Like

are u guys not maxing remorseless winter stacks?

Dont worry its still beta ssn 1 soon when they realese the xpac it will be ok

1 Like