Buff ret plz

Ilvl plays a MASSIVE role in everything you do both in pvp and pve.

You will obviously be weaker than a mosquito at ilvl 404, but the increase in power is insane going up to 440+.

1 Like

have you checked enh shaman?

1 Like

omg lol ret good already huge brust window and so many good tools

1 complain cant play it right all class cen be good if u will and talent play right

I main ret pala and i say this is BS post! we have everything on above average level, buffing pala more is making another FOTM character and turning into unbalance side. Amen.

This is litterally BS.

1 Like

Anything about topic? or you are here for trolling? I indeed main pala and i like him on every aspect of the game, i won’t cry like u because someone does something better.

Paladin in mythic raids are number 18 of 24 in heroic it is 17 of 24 better then average would mean above the 12th spot.
I do not cry or even care but you are factually wrong in what you are saying.

I don’t care about logs, and how other players playing ret, my experience is all that matters for me, and i’m happy with ret as it is now. I don’t want any buffs because i don’t need them. Ret can’t be OP, best at everything, utility and defensives are OP to degree that we can ignore some mechanics in raids and still being competetive, method world first run had ret paladin at 3rd place on dps meters by the way.

Guys, Ret is great in 1vs1, BG, WorldPvP
Maybe in Arena he struggels a bit.
You talk about bad mobility…have you ever played Warlock??
I can´t kite anything including ret and he crushes 30% of my health with one TV while Wings.

If you want more mobility + sustained damage you have to loose your crazy burst for sure!!

And yet you come on a forum claiming that the spec is above average in every aspect of the game, you are claiming something yet you base the claim on what you feel not on facts.

And here you do not understand why method do what they do the reason they have him in is because of the 20% damage and 30% reduced damage taken bonus ret has when people die.
The first kill of a boss is normally the least clean kill that means that is the kill ret will be doing the most damage on.
This is also why method brings a ret on those because when people are dying he does more damage and that can be the difference between a 0.5% wipe or a kill.

The fewer people that die in an encounter the less damage a ret paladin will do on the encounter, not because of skill or anything like that but simply because if you get that bonus on top of cooldowns you do insane amounts of damage.

So do many other specs this is far from unique to ret.
Also Ret has one of the longest cooldown on immunity of any spec (BoP does not actually count in raiding as it works on 1 or 2 bosses an expansion)

Game is not balanced around 1v1 it never was or has been at any point from day 1 til now.
I do not understand how people do not know this at 15+ years of WoW.
Anyone who speaks about 1v1 or worldpvp as pros or cons of a spec needs to realise this.

Warlock is the tanky cloth caster mage is the kiter but squishy.

1 Like

Then post with your main i’ll like to check your armory then.

1 Like

What for? there is no reason for that. I’m talking about my experience and it’s all my own opinion, i don’t have to prove anything lol :rofl:

1 Like

Well you seem to claim you know what’s right and we don’t so.

1 Like

Yeah, i claim ret is fine because i’m doing well with him on every aspect i touch. I don’t care if someone is crying in dark room looking at the logs instead of playing the game.

I’d say we should get better mobillity like persuit of justice so we can at least get away from a kiter.

We have Freedom, 2 horses, it’s enough to close the gap in pvp. We are heavy hitters, if we would sit on enemy hitting him he wouldn’t have any chance.

1 Like

What you do and how the game actually is = not the same.

Would you trust a doctor who gives you medicine that has been tested on 1 subject before you to be safe and correctly doing what it is supposed to.
Or would you trust the doctor with medicine for the same thing that is tested by millions?

You claim we should trust you but why should we when we got data from 110 000-133 000 people with different skillsets differing luck differing situations.
And that just the last 2 weeks that say you are wrong.
Hmm who to trust the random guy who only knows what he sees, or far more than 100 000people that is also random but we actually have data from them.

1 Like

Facts here are subjective, strange, but i have only good experience playing ret paladin and that is fact for me. You may have bad experience playing ret and that is fact for you. We both have our own facts, where truth lies then? If millions of people claim that earth is flat and i don’t think it’s flat, i should change my mind because they are so many and i’m alone?

The divine steeds don’t dispell slows and it can be rooted.

Here is quote from icy veins PvP about Ret Paladins:

1.1. Strengths of Retribution Paladins

• Strong burst damage
  • Great consistent and cleave damage
  • Multiple ways to remove crowd control for teammates and themselves

1.2. Weaknesses of Retribution Paladins

• Limited mobility
  • Target of choice for most teams
  • Very few defensive cooldowns

every class has it’s strenghts and weaknesses, imagine having so much burst and being unstopable. Forum would be QQ fest about nerfing paladins.

Are you using this ? https://www.wowhead.com/spell=305394/unbound-freedom

2 Likes