Buff ret plz

I shoulen’t need to use it when i use the DS

Thing is you do not have facts you have opinions it is not evidence-based.
What i have is Evidence-based facts. (at least for when we are writing this)
It is based on something that you can fact check me on.
I can not fact check your opinion based thing.

Especially when you do not even try to show why your opinion is what it is.

Try proving it if you are so sure that you are correct and that logs are wrong, I do not know how you would do that but feel free to try.

No you should try to prove why they are wrong, until you can show anything I as an outsider of them and you have to base my opinion of if the earth is flat or not, on that it probably is more likely that the earth is flat then that you are right as you have not shown anything more then your opinion on the subject.

You have not mentioned why you think the earth is not flat or any evidence for it.
What makes your opinion better then there’s nothing, until you can show anything your opinion is worth the same as 1 of the people who think it is flat.

What you have to understand is this You are not more or less trustworthy than some other random dude/dudette for that random person looking in on that.

Fair enough, i have opinion, you have facts, i’m not here to argue with anyone, i just came to tell that ret is fine IMO and doesn’t need any buff :slight_smile:

1 Like

As long as you do not claim opinion as facts i do not care if it is good or bad opinion.
My opinion is that ret need a buff in PvE, as it has been on the average to below average for not a few raids but a few expansions at this point.

Just being above average (any spot in the top 10 preferably but even top 11 would be fine) after a 3-5 week period out from the new raid would be good enough for me. But because of the Retribution passive the first few weeks when they do the tunings retribution looks artificially higher then what it actually is on the damage meters. (simply because people are dyeing more at the start of a raid tier)

Well I mean if overall on the logs ret is doing bad then yes, ret is objectively bad and nothing anyone on the entire forums will ever say will change this, since it’s a fact (if it’s true).

No matter how much someone counter argues or brings their own proof, if it’s objectively bad then it really is (but I haven’t checked).

Just clearing this out, if you argue a horse is dead it won’t change the state of the horse, ever, given as example.

Well here’s a few reasons why i dislike our mobillity. We can get kited so easilly that even a level a102 can win against us like that feral druid at the assult i blew all of my cds on him and he was able to out heal it and dps me like a 120.

What? Can you please talk english and use words so everyone can understand you?

Divine Shield, Blessing of Protection, Eye for an Eye, Shield of Vengeance, Lay on Hands (e. g. open PvP), Blessing of Freedom, Horse-Sprint… Paladins annihilate every Arms warrior out there. I think Paladins are in an extremely good spot.

3 Likes

No we’re not in m+. As we have not good aoe and utillity unlike other classes which’s why we rarelly ever get picked for m+.

That’s not true. A paladin in my guild gets picked a lot because of AOE damage, utility, survivability, and off-healing. He has accumulated a rio of 1900+ points now because of it. Paladin is extremely strong in m+.

1 Like

Sure any live proof so we can see that he’s not just been boosted?

Oh god how many people out here are living in the illusion that PVP is being balanced around 1v1 and OPEN world at that?

The ret paladin toolkit is balanced around not haveing the ability to use lay on hands because PVP is NOT freaking balanced around open world but rather ARENA and not 1v1.
just like every other class around.

Every single damn time someone talks about ret being good it is ALWAYS talking about open world not even duels but open world and that place is just ganking rarly if ever is there actual pvp in the open world.

Sure, his name is Jet.

I said live proof so show us a gameplay video.

He is just playing the game, not recording videos afaik. Oh I forgot, he sometimes streams on twitch, twitch[.]tv/kinnhakenkai.

Then there’s no proof.

Well, there is, if you don’t believe it that’s your problem.

It’s not it’s been stated so many times. Post a video about it and then we’ll speak. :slight_smile:

Feel free to watch his streams if you are that paranoid. I am not here to convince you, I am just saying how it is. I bet there are videos out there which are easy to find with even better ret paladins. GL!

1 Like

I was wrong found it highest done is 18 and that only 1 dungeon.
From the wow armory the thing that Rio takes its information from.

It is because that is intime he has done 1 19 not in time and another 18 not in time.

1 Like