Buffs to Rdruid and Hpriest. Nerfs to Hpala

CLASSES

• Death Knight

• Class Sets
      • Blood
        • 4-piece: When you take damage, you have a chance equal to 100% of your Parry chance to lash out, Heart Striking your attacker. Dancing Rune Weapon now summons 2 Rune Weapons.
  • Druid

• Restoration
      • All healing abilities increased by 10%.

• All damage abilities increased by 10%.

• Lifebloom healing over time increased by 12% and bloom heal increased by 20%.

• Nourish healing (Talent) increased by 15%.

• Overgrowth (Talent) mana cost reduced by 60%.

• Inner Peace (Talent) now has an additional effect – While channeling Tranquility, you take 20% reduced damage and are immune to knockbacks.

• Germination (Talent) now has an additional effect – Rejuvenation duration increased by 2 seconds.

• Mage

• Class Sets
      • Arcane

• 2-piece: Enemies affected by Touch of the Magi take 10% increased Arcane damage (was 18%).
      • Fire

• 4-piece: Fire Blast and Phoenix Flames now recharge 50% faster while Combustion is active (was 100%).
  • Paladin

• Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Ability) healing reduced by 15% for all specializations.

• Holy

• Ashen Hallow, Hammer of Wrath, Judgment, and Holy Shock damage reduced by 12%.

• Avenging Wrath (Rank 3) has been removed.

• Class Sets
      • Protection
        • 4-piece: When you take damage, you have a chance equal to 100% of your Block chance to cast Judgment at your attacker.
  • Priest

• Holy
      • All healing abilities increased by 10%.

• All damage abilities increased by 15%.

• Symbol of Hope cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 5 minutes) and channel time reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds).

• Holy Word: Chastise damage increased by 25%.

• Prayer Circle (Talent) now also reduces the mana cost of Prayer of Healing by 25%.

• Guardian Angel (Talent) now has an additional effect – When Guardian Spirit saves the target from death, it does not expire.

• Afterlife (Talent) now has an additional effect – As a Spirit of Redemption, you may cast Resurrection, which ends the Spirit of Redemption.

• Binding Heal (Talent) has been removed.

• Cosmic Ripple (Talent) has been moved and replaces Binding Heal (Talent) on row 40.

• New Talent (Row 30): Binding Heals – 20% of Heal or Flash Heal healing on other targets also heals you.

cleans glasses and reads again
Does this mean what I think it means ?!

This is a troll right? Where do you get this from?

really hoping that these get reverted for pvp, but probably not

I don’t understand how they have nerfed avenging wrath for holy? On top of mana problem nerfing rank 3 avenging wrath is a 10% nerf to wings for holy. Which is already a bottom tier heal in pvp. Hopefully future pvp changes will at least provide mana buffs for hpalas. Just a joke while a top tier healer like rdruid gets multiple healing/damage buffs with mana reduction as well.

I mean this really cannot be real? Anyone has a source or post? Don’t think even the worst of dev would come up with an hpal nerf…

this is the legacy of venthyr pala pve

just another round of pve changes that leak into pvp because blizzard never cares, since druid and hpriest were in the ‘‘why dont we just get another pala/disc’’ category

1 Like

Kek I’m happy I got started on this resto druid. Imagine giving bottom tier healer a nerf to their biggest cd. RIP hpal - you will remain average healer :frowning:

Nah, Necro hpala will be very good. Nobody really played Venthyr hpala in arena, you just oom even faster than Kyrian so these nerfs don’t really do anything for pvp. The Wings nerf is the only thing that hits and it’s 10% healing nerf overall.

Druid buffs however are nuts and will rise them to godx tier.

i heckin looooove rdruid meta

1 Like

PvE>PvP (10 chars)

Might be good* No way to say for sure. This nerf negatively effects the necro build as it solely relies on procing wings and with this 10% nerf to wings its a directly ruins it effects it negatively. Amount of times my WoG heals for nothing with wings and now a 10% nerf will be the icing on the cake.

If you mean it does not expire ever, no. It’s just that the effect will last its full duration whether it saves somebody from death or not

Do they want everyone to play resto druid now? Come on this has to be a premature april fool, doesn’t it???

Hours after reading this post im still flabbergasted :hear_no_evil:.

No1 knows how legendary will work,gear, bonuses ect. Don’t say hop before jumped.

R Druids will be gods next patch lol and poor Holy Paladins…

Such patch notes are the reason why both PvP and PvE should have separate values. At this point it’s not even funny. R Druid is dog in M+ and Raids and god in PvP while Holy Paladin especially Venthyr is just disgusting in M+ and raids but it struggles in PvP. At this point they have to buff Holy Paladin mana regeneration in PvP or it will be unplayable considering how much more you will need to cast and heal in 9.2.

1 Like

i’m critting for 56k mindgames in ptr lmao

I saw 75 k Demon Bolts and 75 k Vesper Totems so considering these numbers 56 k Mindgames sound ridiculus. Just to confirm as a healer?

as holy, managed a 60k mindgames https://i.imgur.com/ZvrHVpI.png
then 10k chastice into sw death enjoy being oneshot from holy

1 Like