[Bug] Can we have someone look into frost mage spawn puiling bug?

Hi!
I`ve made ticket about the situation showed in the video below, GM that responded said that it was nothing wrong with my character, even deleted and restored character as a copy on my request but with no effect.

This only happens in instanced areas, with no pre-existing debuffs running, orb / blizzard etc. After wipe, mobs that mage was in combat with will automatically aggro and go / snap to the mage causing at best more repair cost at worst depleted key in M+.

This bug exists since atleast half of the BFA. I`ve seen many threads about this bug but no response / solution so far.

Some examples of spawn aggro pulling after wipe:

Looking forward to some response from Staff.

Have a nice day!

5 Likes

Actually it happened to me this week in Necrotic Wake. After release, mobs snapped to me ;p I was frost

I’m sorry to say it but i guess this happend because you where not wearing clothes. They saw a snack and they went for it.

1 Like

Yep, happens to me everytine as well. I made a ticket about it. He said delete WTF folder etc etc… Nothing happened.

Just finished 2 instances and both of them had the same issue. After a few weeks you get used to it.

Btw, in SL happens more frequently than in BFA. Maybe its Blizzard’s way to say “Play Fire or we will keep killing you for no reason”.

Never happened to me in bfa? Thought this was a shadowlands thing?

Im playing BM Hunter and this happens to me as well

I actually did notice this today In a pug, we on pride or something like that so I waited for everyone to die to be safe and when I release and walked a few step the pride suddenly appeared in front of me even tho am 100% sure I was the last to release, maybe it’s a combat pug overall not just frost specific but still it’s kinda weird that it didn’t aggro anyone who released before me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.