Bug: Hide helmet/back costs gold for demon hunters?

Hi, not sure what the best place to report a bug, couldn’t find the best place to log this, so please let me know if there’s somewhere else this should go.

So the issue I’m seeing is in the transmogrification view, the “hide helmet” option, is being applied as “Illidari Blindfold”, and the same for “hide back” as “Illidari Drape”. This wasn’t an issue with the standard starting zone version of the Illidari Blindfold (Intended of hiding for free), but since creating a class trial to unlock the alternative re-colored set, (also called “Illidari Blindfold”), it tries to apply this instead and costs gold?

If that makes sense?

Thanks.

Can you right click on hidden helmet option and make sure hidden helmet is actually selected?

No, I guess it kind of makes sense though, since there shouldn’t really be alternative looks for hidden?, other items have the right-click menu, even if one item, but not the initial hide slot.

So it is obviously a bug. Try using ingame form to submit a bug. It’s under customer support section.

Yeah, so that was part of my confusion as to where to post this as that was where I went first and submitted a ticket, was told by a GM that they can’t deal with this kind of issue (which makes sense, from a support/development team perspective), and suggested I try here, but looking at other posts, not many bugs seem to be added here, nowhere really jumps out for feedback.

When you are ingame there is a small bar called micro menu. There is a button to open character panel, talents, collecions, etc. Last one(marked with ?) opens customer support window. In that window you will find button Report Bug that navigates you to report bug form.

It looks like this: https://i.redd.it/3yyqehqpso601.jpg

Ah, thanks for that link, its been updated since and the bug report is on the main first screen instead of in with the support section, I’ve submitted it there now too. Thanks for the help on this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.