[BUG REPORT] Dungeon entity gets deleted if your group leaves and you have tped out

Hello. I went to the U.S. forums where they have a bug-report forum segment, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to report a bug, but I didn’t manage to find a “bug-report” on the EU-ENG forums.

I would like to report a recuring bug that has stuck with the game through the years, and once again, I’m sorry for not having reporting this bug in due time. (I’m an old timer, I know the game, there would so much to say…)

Anyhow, the problem that brings me here today is the following:

When leveling, and finishing dungeons, there is a time-efficient technique that involves “teleporting out of the DJ” then “teleporting back in”, in order to get to the Quest-giving NPCs faster.

The problem is that if your group members leave, during the loading time of you “teleporting out”, the DJ just seems to disapear as an entity, and the option to “teleport back in” disapears.

I understand it might very well be a deliberate choice from the WoW devs, but if not, there goes the report.

Bye.

All EU bug reports are made ingame.

1 Like

Good morning Avoine,

Please report this as a possible bug using the ingame tool. Unfortunately, this forum is not the right place for it. Please be aware that you won’t get a response on the report, but it will be read.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like