Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated 13 May

updating warcraftlogs

Hotfixes

SEPTEMBER 21, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Shartuul’s teleporter event has been enabled once again.
  • Fixed an issue where some bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep were missing certain items from their loot table.
  • Fixed an issue where Horde characters weren’t automatically barking when riding a ram through Orgrimmar for the Brewfest quests “Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery!” and “Bark for Drohn’s Distillery.”
  • Fixed an issue during “Terokk’s Downfall” that prevented Skyguard Ace from casting Skyguard Flare.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some players from using Skyguard Bombs during the “Bombing Run” quest.
5 Likes

180ms latency sucks and your EU networking is often terrible, can we get a South African server, we have AWS, Azure, take your pick.

I would really appreciate extending the Brewfest for at least 2 days or more (regarding barking quest issues)

Reducing the price from 600 to 550 Brewfest Tokens for the stamp for Horde Players is something i also would consider because of the very unfair advantage in alliance ram racing tokens per day…

Also if the threads are right, the amount of kegs/tokens are completely incorrect in regards to how it really went 2007… can we please get an answer and explanation + you considering helping us out in this disadvantage??

Thank you <3

2 Likes

Very nice.

Thanks for keeping it better!

Getting updates pushed a few times a day now. Any notes on what they are ?

Very nice!

nice:), looks like fun

Nice, i like it

Good to see update, it’s fun

Nice nice :slight_smile:

just here for logs. sorry:D

just for logs:D

Just for logs xD

Good story, now when do you guys start addressing the server issues?

Could you please remove carets from minimap, fix swing timer, make all lamp posts hiss and mend a zillion other stupid and irritating bugs?

im only writing this so that i can set up the dumb logs

just for logs

MAY 9, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Black Temple
      • [With realm restarts] Defeating the Shade of Akama encounter will unlock the door to the Den of Mortal Delights.