Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.
JUNE 17, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Warlocks are no longer revealed on the arena frames if they sacrifice a demon before the gates have opened.
- Magtheridon’s Lair
- Fixed animation issues with Blast Nova and Quake.
- Blast Nova now always has a raid warning when cast.
- Blast Nova will no longer be immediately recasted if he was interrupted before he began channeling.
- Developers’ note: Magtheridon’s Blast Nova was set up in original Burning Crusade in a way that it was possible for players to see a raid warning for an attack that would never come, or for Mag to use an ability without warning. These misbehaviors were recreated in Burning Crusade Classic as we matched the boss configuration with our pre-nerf reference. With the fixes above, we’ve made it so that Blast Nova is used consistently after a raid warning, and no longer fails to be put on cooldown if interrupted during its cast.
- Fixed an issue where Shade of Aran’s Dragon Breath was dealing more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the title “Champion of the Naaru” would be repeatedly granted to players who had earned it.