Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

I think, it is not likely that you are going to be separated. It wouldn’t make any sense. I think, they will send everybody from the same server to the same destination. Having said that, you can’t be sure at this point. Blizzard’s decisions are not always… ideal.

We do need a European PvP server with Faction balance! By transferring themselves all the horde from Firemaw showed that they want to play on PvE server (one faction server). Thus, I suggest change both Firemaw and Gehhenas into PvE, open a mega PvP server with free transfer to it and control the faction balance - as in not letting transfer to it when the balance goes to much into one faction side and reopen again when it is in the sweet spot… Something on those lines, because lets admit, leveling in WOTLK and not being able to kill opposite faction is going to be boring + the game was never intended to be played as a single faction.

1 Like

Mograine is dead. Only bots left. Turned off the lights when i left. Merging dead realms with dead realms seems kinda great idea. Noone there to complain later

for a big family of bots <3 (which blizzard never did anything about, despite reporting them a dozens of times, thanks for nothing)

1 Like

Seems like we’re not gonna get any info, how typical :o

Nobody is seriously still even remotely hoping for info before the servers are shut down, I think. Which is kind of sad.

2 Likes

US servers just up again. and they did NOT get a list as promished.

Blizzard, to put it frankly, your customer support SUCKS. all World of Warcraft players are paying customers. by not notifying in due time you are figuratively pissing on your customers. that might be how a small indie company can get things done (by promising something they never deliver) but for a big international multi million (or billion) dollar company to do so really talks about the people running the show. appartently in 2022 customers doesnt matter, only the money going in.

im not asking you to make the game the way i like it. im asking you to keep paying customers informed.
just like the post made last night on US forums by Pazorax. why is it only US getting that post. is it because we pay in Euro and NOT in Dollar ??

2 Likes

Yes. I didn’t know you could double/triple transfer. I went Earthershaker(Horde)>Hydraxian Waterlords>Razergore >Golemagg. So nice to be on a populated server again.

Time to add Ashringer to this list, Horde is eradicated and Alliance has like 100 ppls

You’ll just have to wait and see.

US has an update.

All go to PVE/PVP realms, even the retired RP-PVP

And they are still talking about “healthy” realms… bah

1 Like

Aren’t US server up again after ‘consolidation’ already?

EDIT:
Yes they are, with toons randomly missing as foreseen and people complaining over it as expected.

And they had a list of servers to be deleted with where to go AFTER the shut-down … we can probably expect the same for EU.

Toons missing??

MISSING??? :scream:

I WILL send my horde chars… later… :persevere:

No, they’re not really missing, people only did not read the part about toons force transferred being up to 2 weeks underway :wink: Still better move them Hordies .

PS: They misplaced a whole realm in the process :smiley:

Ahh ok… and i thought, “missing” like “gone”. /whew

Misplaced a realm?
What does that mean?

Edit: But Sulfuras seams to be a low pop realm.
Interesting choice!

It means that they accidentally put one realm, Earthfury, on the list of to-be-deleted servers, and them probably went on deleting it before discovering their accident. It’s still not up :wink:

Did they only delete PvP realms in US?
And Sulfuras is marked as Medium in Blizz’s list. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/status/bcc-us

1 Like

Why not let Alliance transfer away from Firemaw to Earthshaker free? The queues will be crazy once wotlk arrives!

1 Like

lmao you could free transfer to earthshaker for months bro they just closed it.

Yeah but the queues will be pretty bad once wotlk comes for the first weeks.

I can’t… I just… you can’t make this stuff up…

1 Like