Bye bye Kul'tiras fleet

Start from 1:32

They are going to say “Hi” to the Zandalari fleet :slight_smile:

1 Like

My leader is in the cinematic unbelievable!!

5 Likes

just a note - alliance fleet was chasing horde fleet there, and horde fleet is already dead while alliance fleet is about to die so yeah, byebye fleets.

7 Likes

Doesn’t really matter, we lose 4 ships while the alliance loses entire fleet if not more than the half of it.
I always wanted something to happen to the alliance fleet so i am pretty happy now :slight_smile:
They got paid :slight_smile:

Who? Bob?

1 Like

the Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas!

1 Like

Uhm but the whole fleet is not even seen in this video, or am I wrong? Perhaps I didn’t notice, but it looks like the alliance is trying to catch Sylvanas’ ship with a small fleet of less than 20 ships, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the whole fleet is gone. I mean I wouldn’t send my entire fleet just to catch 4 ships, a small team is more than enough

3 Likes

Yeah mate whats your point? We don’t even know if all of the ships even fell in, and if even if they did who cares? I don’t know anybody who has a personal relationship with a boat.

So in the end we all goofed and now lets work together.

YAY.

Back to being friends with the horde for 6 months.

2 Likes

They have a Regent Lord? I didn’t know…

Same with the Zandalari fleet. The ships that got destroyed weren’t too much as some were off
But it doesn’t change the fact that too many alliance ships got destroyed. Making them equal again or nearly equal with the Zandalari fleet.

two major patches ago…
“We alliance bois need a fleet!”

I refuse to work with these… alliance.
I have a diginity!

Well fine, its not like were gonna need you’re help.:man_facepalming:t4::bowing_man:t4:
Stay over there while Nathanos takes a dump on whatever is left from your dignity.:nail_care:t4:

8 Likes

I think you’re missing my main point, we know from lore and from the war campaign that the entire or most of the Zandalari fleet has been destroyed. From the Rise of Azhara video we see a couple of Kul’Tiran boats fall and get destroyed.

If your main point was that the Kul’Tiras fleet was destroyed and the Zandalari one is way better now, I highly doubt that.

Since when has blizzard been acurate with numbers in wow? With a quick google search apparently there are 140000 Humans living in Stormwind. But if you have actually been there, there is probably around 100 at most.

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Stormwi nd_City    

Edit: Quoting messed up

3 Likes

I don’t know really, the only time we saw the full Kul Tiran fleet was when they attacked lady Ashvane and, well, it was huge. Losing 20 ships is, like, nothing. Zandalari fleet on the other hand got wrecked badly during the siege on dazar alor, so…

I would worry much more about the leaders

For alliance to send a fleet against 4 horde ships…the dark lady have successfully sewed the meaning of Fear in the hearts of alliance.

1 Like

Pretty sure that some of the ships escaped based on the wreckage and how they were turned back.

Looks like 2 boats fell in.

1 Like

There are much more than 2 boats destroyed in Nazjatar so i doubt there were only so many casualties

But remember the BoD cinematic ? ~10 ships were destroyed and the zandalari fleet was destroyed according to the NPCs. You can’t just take it as face value.

I think it’ll end up with both fleets crippled but with a few vessels left.

1 Like

I remember watching an old Disney movie, i don’t remember it’s name but it was about sea and sailors, and there was a scenario where something similar happens. Even when the ship was away from the hole ( I guess it can be considered a hole in the movie ) It barely escaped falling down if it didn’t really fell down in the hole, can’t remember clearly. But tbh i see it very hard for any ship to escape falling in Nazjatar. It’s like passing besides the maelstorm and escape falling in deepholm, where you can even find a flying warship crashed there. ( Poor flying warship wasn’t even safe in the air )

that warship was shot down in deepholm, it actualy whent through the malestorm.

thoug I do think both still have some ships left.

Zandalari have ships left, none was in the cinematic at all, forsaken might be running low or maby that was it for them.
there was not all kul tiran ships or alliance ships eighter, so both still have ships left, desimated yes but still have ships.

also the blood elfs and orcs got ships left, not many but a few atleast.
Night elfs also have ships left, how good they are in combat I have no idea, but not all where sunk at teldrassil.

so both factions do have ships left, but not as many as they used to have, ships closer to Zandalar, Kul tiras or Nazjatar, might be quite low, but in their other cities there is specialy origmar,silvermoon, alliance atleast have ships in Stormwind, and night elfs have down in feralas still ships.

So kultiran has just 15 ships?

I didn’t even care that ships sunk in trailer bcoz there are many other interesting thing going on.

1 Like

Funny. It wasnt all of them. I know this is what you want to hear but they were not all fleet. It is not confirmed by lore/in game quests like horde fleet.