Calia will do Arthas 2.0 but as a champion of Light

The trend is that we are facing/going to face all the big universal powers (light, death, void, chaos), next up is death and from the maghar scenario we know that the Light cannot be trusted (when taken to extreme).
After doing the Lillian Voss quest in 8.3 I am now conviced that Calia will betray us and at some point make her own scouring of a kingdom, similar to what Arthas did to Lordaeron, but instead of raising zombies she will force people into following the Light as mindless servants.

Not bad of an idea tbh.

1 Like

Why would she betray anyone. She is basically female Anduin. If anything it is Voss who stages something shady. So it will backfire for Calia hard enough to make her look incompetent to lead.

Just like LK manipulated Arthas I believe the Light will do something to here, like showing a dystopic future that only the light can prevent etc.

Isn’t that already the Yrel-storyline from the Mag’har-scenario? Why would we need Calia for that?

1 Like

It would make sense. The Light being set up as a force which is not inherently benevolent. “The Light has made a bargain with the enemy of all.” An undead reanimated with the power of the Light, a first.

But then you also remember that Calia is literally female Anduin, so I doubt they’d make her turn evil. If anything, she will be very explicitly manipulated. But again, I can’t see Blizzard’s new favourite little angel breaking bad.

1 Like

Yes and I think that was just the first sneak peak on what to expect.
Imo Calias model just reeks of becoming some forn of Light Queen.

1 Like

Good, then we can get rid of the little light-infused abomination.

1 Like

…from Yrel, yes. Doing the same thing with Calia wouldn’t really make it anything new or even worse. It would just be exchanging characters.

It wouldn’t make sense for Voss to stir anything in my opinion.
She does hate the Alliance, or well, humans, but she also found a home within the Forsaken, she believed in it’s functionality.

well could be, though I have a feeling Yrel will do it instead, heck she already done it to some extent, and it is just a matter of time, before she figures out how to come to Azeroth.

Perhaps Yrel finds a way to reach our timeline and teams up with Calia?

Perhaps. I could imagine her coming back and rallying the light zealots to her cause. But Calia has Golden plot armor same as Anduin, so I really don’t see her becoming Arthas 2.0.

1 Like

this is why I am betting on yrel to come back, also if you think about it, Blizzard is due to how the leveling will work in shadowlands, making it for them self, so they can change what ever part of the world they so se fit now, becuse new players wont go to those places, first time they level up, and old players even if they can, would nto benefit from doing it, meening Blizzard can change all those zones, to fit in to a light assult on azeroth.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.