Called it! (Spoilers for 8.2)

Well, datamining has begun and scenario titles and descriptions are already out. And guess what? Baine is getting busted out, Saurfang’s there, and Thrall is back.

Also of note, the dragonflights are getting put back into the story by the looks of things, after sitting around collecting dust for who knows how long.

14 Likes

Not to mention that at least the pro Saurfang Horde will be working directly with the Alliance. Sylvanas loaylists seem to get their own version, though.

3 Likes

Utterly disgusting.

Doubly so if Jaina is there after having JUST having to suffer through her annoying presence in the raid.

Must be equally nice for Night Elves to aid one of the perpetrators in the War of Thorns.

Sargeras was right.
Death to all.

22 Likes

Who’s ready for another round of Traitor Roulette?

27 Likes

Looks like they had to call Thrall back. And Baine will be looking for more answers after the War Campaign in spirit world with Cairne. Maybe something connected to Vol’jin’s death!

So it’s soo 2.0 then.

8 Likes

As I predicted, I would be freed. My rise as Warchief is all but assured now.

Then, we shall deal with the Traiters in our midst who betrayed the Horde!

8 Likes

Have faith in Ion! He said we will get twist!

2 Likes

15 Likes

You mean TRAITER

5 Likes

This is still going to be the end of Sylvanas’ character arc. Afrasiabi and Danuser love her too much to turn her into Garrosh 2.0:

1 Like

Who says this?:

Have you forgotten the purge of Dalaran, murderer? Today, the Sunreavers will be avenged.
Then your vendetta is with me, and me alone!
No! You will watch your friends die–just as I did!
Rangers! Kill them all! FOR THE SUNREAVERS!
I must say, that was a delightfully dramatic entrance.

Rommath? Aethas?

I just hope that we not get an other Garrosh and that the Night Elves will not be used again as punching bags again…

3 Likes

Horde is going back to the good version, time to get the squad back together.

5 Likes

Wasn’t teldrassil meant to have a twist too?

2 Likes

The twist is that there wasn’t a twist

14 Likes

I think that might be some irrelevant character who we kill when we escape.

If that is Aethas well R.i.p. his character

1 Like

If it is Aethas they butchered his character.
Rommath is wasn’t there, though.

So my bet… is a new/minor character we kill in the scenario.

10 Likes

Why? Butchered in the good sense?

I mean, his proverbially famous inaction regarding said incident, or the blatant lack of issue the Blood elves took with said incident would indeed be at last addressed.
It was but one of the times when the Horde had the opportunity to expose the reasons as to why they’d show animosity towards any Alliance faction.

And given the treatment said particular incident was given…it was needed.

Because that most definitley isn’t him. Even in Legion he bowed and scraped before the Kirin Tor to get back. He is a Dalaran loyalist. He is sometimes weak and cowardly (not necessarily making him a bad character). And that character would have been butchered, if you gave him lines like that.

2 Likes