Camera/Mouse issue

hey,
im using razer naga trinity
i read all possible solutions for camera/mouse issue but i cant get it to work, any of em.
sometimes its just works perfectly fine but sometimes im losing right and left click and cant turn my char, like im losing right click on second. with all these problems you cant enjoy in game btw, u cant play it at all.
issue is only in wow, so its not hardware related.

1 Like

Run ONLY WoW. Close all tray apps and overlay type things (discord/steam). See if you still get the issue. It sounds like something is stealing focus but not coming to the front of your desktop.

You could also try updating or removing the Razer software.

Hey Noxz,

Raijin has some great suggestions already, I’d also like you to go through the steps to clear your UI (addons) completely and see if that improves things.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hey Noxz,
I’m also having alot of problems with my Corsair mouse.
Most of the time I experience some weird lag, like the mouse does not want to move quickly and sometimes I have the feeling i have to click twice to get something done. I tried the ingame mouse options also.
I tried everything updating , changing settings etc , like what Rajin is saying and the gamemaster from Blizz but there hasnt been a solution yet.
Sometimes I start all good , but I have the felling there are things that trigger it, cannot find out what it is yet.
Have a great day and I hope it will be getting better for us.,
Greetings Michelle

It may sound wierd, but enabling v-sync in game may solve some mouse lag issues.

Thank you Sunbreaker for the comment, I allready had V sync enabled, so sadly thats not it :slight_smile: But ty for the tip, appreciate it :slight_smile:

You can also force exit your third party mouse software just to look if problem is caused by that. Sometimes when i move my radio optical mouse too quickly i have a feeling that cursor is moving slower than before for some time. Like there was some hidden dynamic option to slow it down for some time.

Edit: You can also check/uncheck option for hardware cursor to see if it helps.

Hi there Sunbreaker,

Thanks for the tips, I’m looking into the hardware cursor now, do you know maybe where I can find the option? Could not find it ingame or in the Battlenet settings.
Greetings Michelle

IIRC there should be an option in advanced but not sure now after some changes in options.

problems still here x_x last option, reinstall windows and start from scratch :grimacing:

Hey Noxz,

Please dont do that, we had a whole new pc build a few months ago and had to reinstall windows, that did not do the trick for me.
And your mouse works fine in Windows right? mine is :slight_smile:
I hope that there maybe a solution for us when the new patch is released, maybe a small fix or something.
Take care m8
Greetings Michelle