[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

Either side works at the moment, should you have a preference, although seemingly alliance is getting the most sign ups at the moment. I’d be happy to take you on board as a volunteer!

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to sign up on this character as Neutral, please.

Welcome aboard. \o/

Alas, due to unforeseen events and occurrences, definitely none of which involved rum, explosions or evading the law (for once), Myself and the crew of the Tempest will be unable to attend.

Extremely sorry for any inconvenience, real life pops up you know?

However, I look forward to the next grand parley and hope this goes well for everyone!

No problem, it’s a shame but hopefully we’ll see you at the next parley or any other pirate related shenanigans.

Glad to see that the elixir of tongues was introduced! I was worried about this Campaign for a moment.

1 Like

As was I, I’m glad this came in before it!

1 Like

The Redemtion seekers, shall attend as a neutral force reason below, I also will be of assistance as DM, shall it be needed.

“Commander Isak Craslon of the newly form neutral brotherhood call Redemtion seekers, having herd what these pirates intend to and seeing that both Horde and Alliance will be present, has order his Brotherhood to head their as well. To act as neutral force, to ensure these Pirates can’t harm civilians and ensuring no one goes over the line. At least that’s what one can hope to do.”

1 Like

Cannot confirm myself but I believe the Cross rp addon has allowed the elixir of tongues to translate the other factions emotes! So with all these neutral guilds Cross RP may still be relevant!

2 Likes

The Disfavoured would love to sign up, if it’s not too late, as an Alliance force please. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope the elixir of tongues work, if there need to talk deplomatic wise…

I’ve tested out the elixir and it works in its place, what I’ll miss is the ‘rpchat’ functionality that was brought with the CrossRP which allowed for easier DMing for both sides at the same time. It’s still something however and allows for communication at least!

4 Likes

I can’t help but laugh when I compare the number of people signed up on all three sides. Poor Horde.

1 Like

I think it’s just due to the Horde / Ally number disparity on the realm, unfortunately.

Horde side is fighting back though with the open invite to moving alliance toons over and hopefully with a fresh, unique better written story Horde side, more will come.

But yea Uruk, I agree, more and more Horde from this post would rather be neutral it seems.

2 Likes

Can I ask if there is going to be a discord set up for this? Im just excited now and eager to hear more about this!

1 Like

Discord should be listed at the top on the initial post!

2 Likes

Must have missed that, cheers!

1 Like

The Adventurous Journey arrives for the fight, and while their goal to hunt Horde is always prevalent, they’re not here for them, and frankly the Compass is of little concern. The Journey needs gold, and that they will hopefully get.

We’re signing up as neutrals, as of that.

"Alright evere’one! Gatha’ up! I’s have good news an’ bad news.
Bad news are ‘dat we’s poor, ta’ money from Stonemaul barely cova’d what I’s spent, with just enough ta’ last us a few more months of idlin’. So! I’s found a solution. Supposedle’ ta’ Alliance, Horde an’ more hunt fa’ a Crimson Compass, but we’s don’ care fa’ such! ‘Der will be pirates, Undead an’ livin’ both, an’ we’s goin’ ta’ take from 'dem what 'dey took from otha’s.

So, who wants ta’ hunt pirates? I’s do!"

The Journey is likely to show up with 7+,
and we won’t let anyone stop us from getting our money! Okay, we might. But any Alliance-raced pirates that wants a fight can come at us, we’ll PVP you using the wargames functions, letting us pair Alliance-sided raids against each other. :wink:

2 Likes

Would like to report a change in name: those serving with the Covenant of Lordaeron who were coming are now in the Tyrsworn. Pretty much the same group of people, but a different name, really.

1 Like

Room for more neutrals?
I’d like to come, though not sure on which char(s). Just know I’ll be with any good neutral folks.

3 Likes