[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

The Twelfth will be shipping out from Stormwind on either the 11th or 12th for 2 days of ship rp! If anyone wishes to join feel free to let me know!

2 Likes

Cenarionā€™s are in Stonetalon at the mo should any of the leafy friends wish to join as we travel south :grinning:

1 Like

I am joining! Someone has to show off just how magnificent us Nightborne are. Catch you all there!

2 Likes

This looks interesting. Iā€™d like to sign the Hand of Agony up for this if Horde signups are still open.

4 Likes

Whoo! Undead to slay! Excellent!

1 Like

YES! Yorold will be there-- for the Horde?

Oh well. One way or another, that Compass is coming home.

Is that a question mark at the end of that? Something you need to say about the Horde?

1 Like

I find your lack of faithā€¦

ā€¦perturbing.

3 Likes

I smell an Orc, could I in someway entice the red blades to make a bedazzling appearance?

Updated the sign ups again accordingly!

Youā€™d have to persuade Koz, though we have a ā€˜thingā€™ on already.

Guess Iā€™ll need to pull out the big guns then, the guilt trip, you burnt our tree down!

Thatā€™s fine though, will give him a poke!

2 Likes

Runesun Odyssey will be popping over and joining the campaign with a Small Group. (Neutrals)

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Weā€™ve set up the bonus objectives on the discord, active for the 14th!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to attend <3 !
Syfeasae, Kaldorei - Alliance <3 !

1 Like

Joining as a mysterious and anonymous group of around seven outlaws seeking a small fortune of gold.

5 Likes

What with this playing out in the heartlands of what Guide calls home, sign me up as a neutral party. Furthermore, Iā€™m happy to help out with the practical and executive side of things if another pair of hands are needed.

3 Likes

Hi!

Iā€™d like to sign up on both Anaerith for the Alliance and Cyndina for the Horde/neutral if both can be chosen. If not, Iā€™d love Cyndina to be put in with the Horde!

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine, Iā€™ll just add your name to one of the lists here on the thread due to me not knowing the character limitation yet!

Iā€™m going to be having a meeting with my guild tonight, and Iā€™m going to actually be asking them if theyā€™re interested in joining this campaign. If so, I may sign up with The Astral Order as a neutral group :o Iā€™ll give confirmation later this evening if possible.

2 Likes

Hey!

Just popping in to say myself and my guild May very well be interested in this event, just going to discuss it among them tonight.

Many thanks!
Miakoda, Bloodstained Unity

2 Likes