[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

Just in time, then. I’d like to sign up!

Iron Rose is also signing up late, with about 5 members.

I will find you and I WILL skin you.

I know it’s a bit late but I’m interested in joining the Horde as an individual

looks like reinforcements have arrived

esketit

1 Like

You are welcome to try!

1 Like

Klaavas - Alliance.

(Using my alt to sign up because apparently my warrior identifies as a pandaren on the forums.)

Hello. I’ve never gone to a campaign before, but after being told about it by a friend and reading the introduction, this one sounds like a great opportunity to try it out! If sign ups are still going, I’d love to sign Erithur up if that’s alright.

Erithur - Horde.

1 Like

As it’s extremely late, i’ve some interest in bringing the Goshra’kar to this. Would be interesting for us to hear of it last minute and to lend our aid, for sure.

I hope it’s not too late either, I would like to sign Corilia up for the fun on Alliance side, as an individual!

I was a fool and completely forgot to sign up with my first post MONTHS AGO. Please let me pirate with the cool kids take my wife please i

2 Likes

Fixed, I believe!

Sign ups have been updated, if I’ve missed anyone give me a poke. It closes tomorrow, so be quick if you’re planning on joining still. Remember to join the discord!

Hierrnir (Arensan OOC) will be there

Antharos will be there.

If it’s not too late the Independent Initiative would like to take part. Small guild. Write to or whisper Illanuril (myself), Satthan or Ragnar. Ty :slight_smile:

If not to late I like to sign up individual. Neireas Airdasher, Alliance side.
(just saw due to irl break)

I dearly hope it ain’t too late to sign up myself! Xelrin here (OOC: Xerlin) would like to take part as an individual, if thats possible :slight_smile:

Oh phew, then I’m not too late. Nice!

The Hand of Fate would love to participate, though I myself will be absent it’d be good to give my guildies something to do.

3 Likes

Neutral: “Owlcrested” would like to sign up please :slight_smile: