[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

Garerth Cage will be there. Brawl music starts blarring.

If possible I would very much like to attend.

Iā€™d love to have our Lightforged community partake in the event. We are no guild in-game but we have an established Discord server on which I have informed our dedicated roleplayers to attend! :slight_smile:

You can list us up as ā€œLightforgedā€, we are around 15 active members who love to attend and create DMā€™d events.

Iā€™d also love to have my mage signed up: Zeraazya, as an individual!

Hello, Iā€™d like to attend the event with my paladin Keegan if possible, Alliance sided :slight_smile:

Sign ups are now closed, will update the thread with those above accordingly soon enough!

I have a question, what about those who have not signed-up to the campaign but show up anyway?

If itā€™s individuals, itā€™s fine. If itā€™s an entire guild, they should have signed up before hand plenty of time to have done so. Weā€™ve already got quite a bit to accommodate too after all!

1 Like

Will cover the event for the Stormwind Observer, contact shellby if you have anything you think might make a good article! :wink: stormwindo . com

Great event idea Ercia!

6 Likes

Arrived today to see who is around and met a great number of folk, I can tell its gonna be a good one!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve updated the list, today we start with a briefing and then people will be doing bonus objectives here and there. Weā€™re going to start with the first story come the 16th!

3 Likes

Around what time are we planning to get started? My apologies if itā€™s already been stated somewhere.

You should join the discord if you can, all the information is in there.

If the link was taken down from this forum than it might be too late to join!

As Kaibyrne has mentioned, discord to be informed. Sorry for the slow reply!

Iā€™m removing the discord link now.

The dawn had yet to be born. And another day briefly followed. As a member of the Seventh Legion, regular schedules become as alien as the Horde once was upon our lands. You take every chance for a moment of eye shut when you can. Only to be waken up by the whistle of the sentry. ā€œStand to!ā€ only moments after youā€™ve dozen off. - M.P. Gellan.

It was my first deployment with the Kings Cohort. A unit, filled not with conscripted farmers, or disobeying soldiers who wished for glory over anything else. It was a unit, filled with soldiers dedicated to their occupation and the wellbeing off their King. The Lands of Kalimdor were not entirely foreign to me. I recall my time in the Siege against the Tyrant Hellscream. Days Iā€™d rather forget, if you ask me, a mere footsoldier was born at that battlefield, and everything that came to my path. Led me to this moment. The Seventh Legion.

The Jungles, filled with exotic animals youā€™ll only read about, followed by the grizzled scapes of desolace. Iā€™m surprised anything ever manages to grow there, our first battle had our own Platoon, The Kingā€™s Cohort fighting alongside other men. Not as well trained, nor as disciplined as us. But specialized in their own ways. Iā€™m somehow not as disgusted as I wouldā€™ve been by the druidā€™s and unholy knights. Or perhaps, I will be later. Time will tell.

While deep in thought, deeper in prayer I look around myself. I see men and woman of all stands at my sides. Perhaps there was hope of all of them making it out alive. But deep inside, I knew better. Nothing I would do would prevent their casualties. That is, what they always told me.

As we charge the Hordeā€™s camp, to raid their supplies holy light began to crackle at my finger tips and engulfed my complete persona, it was as if glorious golden wings sprouted from my back and amplified my quest for destruction. Retribution.

The raid was succesful, it was almost doomed to fail when one of the druids had taken hold of the seaforium and carried it away. I followed my first instinct, broke formation and went in pursuit of the druid, light at my side and valour coursing through my veins. I succeeded, but at the cost of what?

ā€œThey were only protecting themselvesā€¦ā€ a voice whispered in the back of my head. Pushed away, my consience in pursuit of something bigger, something better.

2 Likes
To Watcher Oakheart
Campaign report from the 14th of Xallvar

The Nightblades, aided by members from the Cerulean Aegis and Captain Jaggerhawk, set out this night to lift the blockade at Sardor Isle. We flew in by hippogryph and found the island covered in mist. Upon landing we split into three groups; Outrunner Lunarglade led a group of four to infiltrate the pirate camp at the far side of the island and make sure that they did not have any place to retreat to. Outrunner Winterstar took another group of four to deal with the blockade, the cannons and the cannoneers. Priestess Moonglow led the remaining three into the forest to set up an ambush for the patrols between the two camps so that they would not be alerted to our presence.

The mission was coordinated well and the three groups managed to bring down their targets without any casualties on our side. I am pleased to report that no undead presence remains on Sardor Isle. Their ship has been destroyed and the same goes for their cannons. Their Captain was slain by Captain Jaggerhawk, the druidess Telrenya and Sentinel Featherwing.

As the blockade was lifted, we saw a ship head towards Feathermoon with all speed. Upon arriving back we were informed that they had been trying to stay out of reach of the pirates and make their way here with much needed supplies. Extra medical supplies and crates with arrows have been gifted to us as thanks and are being stored near the infirmary. If all missions go as smoothly as this, we will have beaten this undead menace back in no timeā€¦but I fear we may have some dark days ahead of us. But for tonight we will celebrate our small victory.

āø°ā˜½ Anarā€™alla Elune ā˜¾āø°,
Priestess Tinwƫtar Ravenmist
Commander of the Nightblade Sentinels

7 Likes

Yikes, tonight was fun.

Keep up the awesome work you wonderful organisers <3

8 Likes

The boys and I had a great time roaming about the campaign biting peopleā€™s ankles. Even though we have to leave early due to biting off more than we could chew, hope everyone else continues to enjoy the campaign!

8 Likes

Shoddy attempts at trolling with a hint of naming and shaming aside. (Though it is a pretty stupid looking rabbit, the owner should be ashamed :rabbit:)ā€¦

Been having a great time at this campaign, and Iā€™ll be sad to see it end! Sun rock retreat and the grove have become great spots for random RP, and donā€™t forget the plot! My god! The plot!

:drooling_face:

19 Likes

I definitely can agree with Okiba, this has been a great campaign and Iā€™ve had loads of fun alongside making new friends ic ^^ Iā€™d like to express thanks to the organizers for in my opinion very successful campaign.

5 Likes

Though, having said that, I would appreciate if it people do refrain from OOCing in /say at all time

8 Likes