[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

huh… hand of conquest… enough said.

6 Likes

“Hello ‘Person’. I appreciate your concern about X, but I’d rather wish you would leave feedback and critizism in my whisper chat to keep the /s clean and enjoyable for everyone.”

So hard? sigh
Instead you namecall in a public forum, trying to make a whole group of people look bad for absolutly no reason.

10 Likes

no this is funny

2 Likes

But even so, personally, I’d say that any OOCing in /say should always be kept to a minimum, if done at all.

5 Likes

Really enjoy the campaign, Was lovely.

5 Likes

That marks the end of the campaign, thank you so much joining, I know there is so much I could have improved upon but some personal issues has gotten in the way of a lot of things I’ve been trying to be proactive with throughout this month, not in a good way. Aside from the way the bonus objectives were dealt with the assistance of all the voluntary DMs, I can’t say I’m all too happy with how the story was told and conveyed for others to become involved with, I recognise the faults and wish to improve upon them for any future campaigns I may hold. It’s entirely my fault how poorly that went. Please do however give a round of applause for the voluntary DMs and the people that made this campaign for what it is, because honestly they are the ones that deserve it.

For those of that wish to know the fate of the compass, it was destroyed!

19 Likes

By all accounts a superb campaign! I loved every minute of it, met some fantastic people that I hope only creates further RP and knits this community closer together. Thank you to the organisers and everyone that decided to pitch in and DM, I hope to see you all again soon :heart:

15 Likes

The campaign was amazing, the events, the RP-PVP. It was all done so very well, I do look forward to the next campaign cause this one, is one to remember.

Thank-you all so much.

11 Likes

Loved it, thanks Ercia. Had to take a little time out due to IRL stuff, but always came back and welcomed with open arms. Thanks for the rp everyone!

8 Likes

I didn’t participate in the story stuff but I would like to very humbly thank the organisers for giving me the opportunity to get some pretty neat roleplay in Feralas. Much appreciated. :arrow_up::+1::clap:

8 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/I1r5jpUvdGra8/giphy.gif

5 Likes

Much love to Ercia for hosting all this - was an honour and a pleasure to supplement as our primary Horde DM and organiser. Fantastic work as always!

11 Likes

Thank you Ercia and Markus for organizing, the lovely crew of DM’s for allowing my to assist them and the great attendees for going the distance with us! Nine days of great RP and lovely Discord shenanigans, I hope to see many of you somewhere in the future where we could kick the storms again!

9 Likes

Many thanks for the delightful campaign! I had tons of fun, and not a night went by without some shenanigans to take a part in. Isaac made a few friends and it was a real pleasure mingling with the good fellows of the Alliance, and some neutrals.

10 Likes

I haven’t had this much enjoyment from a campaign in literal years. I’ve always loved the passive out-of-event RP that occurs during them and this is one of my more favourite experiences with such by far and for that I am greatful for this being hosted by Ercia (and the DMs that volunteered.) I really hope I can enjoy something like this in the future.

10 Likes

I had lots of fun. :heart:

10 Likes

I am sad it ended, but happy it happened.

Truly a 10/10 campaign, I met old faces and made new friends/enemies. I only hope I meet them again on the field of battle!

HUZZAH!

9 Likes

Cheers for the good craic this campaign enabled us to have, good luck with future endeavours.

(And an especially big thanks to everyone we robbed and/or fought who were good sports, makes us happy scoundrels.)

7 Likes

I am just sad I didn’t get to claw and bite you on this campaign , Toso. Our chases a year ago in Aletrac were something I fondly remember you buy.

Tell Xuen that Ashamane sends her regards.

This campaign allowed me to properly get into the shoes of DM and realize what I need to work on. I had a blast with running events…I just need to rest for a moment since organizing and running both WoW RP and DnD 5 days straight takes it’s toll on a person.

5 Likes

I suppose this is the part where we all say “Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.”

All in all, despite a few hiccups here and there in the RP I can say without a doubt this campaign has been an invigorating series of events and certainly has given people more chance to interact with eachother than a normal A v H style of campaign…

If I were to criticise anything then I could only really say something regarding the communication between SO MANY groups but thats less a fault of the DM and more a vague thing.

All in all, see you guys at the next campaign that has a neutral flair to it! THE TREES! THEY DEMAND THEIR DUE!

13 Likes