Can Blizzard explain the invasion schedule

This needs to be more transparent. Is it random or not? So far we have 3 invasion going on and they are all bugged. The pylon won’t get destroyed. And it doesn’t really feel like an invasion there’s 3-5 mobs that spawn every minute and 50 people trying to tag them. And I still haven’t found the NPC to turn these runes in.

And what about the insignia of the crusade? How many of those do I need to get an epic? It’s all too ambigious it needs to be more transparent.

For that you can just go to Light’s Hope Chapel and check with the quartermaster npc.

110/120(can’t remember for sure without looking) of each of the 2 types of insignias for the epics, 30 of each for the blues, quest is at lights hope chapel and the crystal I believe is about 1%hp per mob maybe slighty less

It is based on your rep level with AD, for example, at revered it is 7 of each.

1 Like

Ohh ok I didn’t realise, well what I said is for honered rep then :joy:

The quatermaster doesn’t show me any new things. Do I need to do a certain quest before or do I need to be exalted to buy the tabard and 18 slot?

Can’t upload picture to show you, forum don’t allow links.

Hm, you may need to do the breadcrumb quest from your capital city, the quest that you get from the new npcs that sends you to Light’s Hope Chapel.

There is also 2 npcs with quartermaster in their name, maybe you tried the wrong one? The one you want is Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock, standing next to the Alliance flightpath tent.

If not that then i’m not sure, I didn’t have any such issue.

You certainly don’t need exalted for those quests, since I got them and I am not exalted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.