Can fury get Avatar back pls?

I would just like to point out that fury is the only warrior spec that doesn’t have access to avatar even tho it is suppose to be the raw damage spec (since it doesn’t have MS).
I originally made this warrior in Legion with bursting in mind and the past 4 years I watched as my burst was slowly taken away from me.
Back in Legion we had avatar/battle cry/frothing berserker and good mobility due to old barbarian/thirst for battle. Right now we have none of that. In fact fury doesn’t have a single damage modifier left besides siege breaker which is our weakest talent, on the gcd, and target capped.
Fury went from a fun niche spec to being one of the weakest pvp specs (if not the weakest). As far as I know the spec’s consistent damage makes it decend in pve so they probably won’t rework it. However it would be nice if we had avatar back at least.

2 Likes

i’m afraid such things are not in the devs vision for our spec :smiley:

1 Like

What is the vision for fury anyways? :joy: 5 target cleave for m+, and nothing else ?

Signet of Tormented Kings. You can have Avatar.

1 Like

yea, 50% of the time… I would rather have the real thing back.

1 Like

Reckless needs just a buff.

Oh man, i miss Legion…

2 Likes

Me too, me too :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.