Can I get my vessel refunded for that?

Got gripped into the ground from a totem right when the vision started and couldn’t get out anymore for the rest of the vision. Even tried to relog and swap my essence to “Ripple in Space” hoping to escape that situation, but there is nothing I could’ve done to get out.

Was this an issue on my part or can I get my vessel refunded for that because that’s just absurd, and after almost 2 months of 8.3 game breaking bugs like these shouldn’t happen in content that requires you to farm time gated ressources to play it. It’s the last patch of BfA, not the alpha anymore.

proof video

2 Likes

That sucks. Since you have proof of it, I think you should be refunded. I doubt they will do so though.

i would definitely write a ticket and link the video as proof. maybe you re lucky and they refund it. good luck to you! :four_leaf_clover:

You might become the first of us who is able to get their vessel refunded.
/pray for Drae

1 Like

Similar happened to me, in my case the fire-breath potion after-effect fear simple feared me below the terrain.

Imagine the pain…

Lost 4 vessels on mage & priest by pulling crap through walls somehow

Like dafuq

( 4 combined btw not each )

1 Like

Pretty sure they wont refund. Especially as they’ve buffed CV amounts given from all sources and have made it so you can have many more than 5 vessels at once.

Suck, sure but its not like a vessel takes 4 weeks to grind for.

Their policy is to not refund vessels, regardless of what happens. It sucks, but I’d still submit it as a bug report so that it doesn’t screw you or anyone else over another time. I’ve submitted a ticket for a issue in a vision that was not my fault (scorched feet madness jumped me into a spot where I was stuck and unable to move) and the response was basically “sorry, no refunds, but here’s a link to a guide on Wowhead of how to do visions”.

dont you love those copy paste responses which have little to do with your problem. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

you can’t and you won’t
/thread

Got dragged through a pillar while fighting Alleria with her Chain attack, making me fall through the map once… :frowning:

I suggest you to make tread titled :" weekly/daily updates by Drae "
That way people who are interested will have much easier time to stay informed ,with one click of a button !

5 Likes

I have chitorpedoed below Orgrimmar. I must say that Blizzard level designers are much cleaner on their work compared to bethesda and Ubisoft ones. Everytime I land below ground in any Ubiosft game I see odd holes, and in bethesda games I see unbuilt levels and clutter. But blizzard, naughty people have given me nothing fun to screencap underground.

I did not just once, but quite few times chi torpeedo underground on rexxar area.

But I have taken ‘random bug’ as extra RNG affix of visions. Call it a thrill and gamble.

Personally I feel it would be disingenuous and misrepresentative.

1 Like

Hasn’t yet happen on horde side though…

May be it’s just, you know, Horde bias showing his ugly claws again?

I’m pretty sure that even if a GM came down and killed you during your vision they wouldn’t refund. That just seems to be their policy.

But what if GM was horde and OP alliance?
Would that make a solid case for refund?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.