Can I report someone for inactivity? And can they get punished for it?

I was playing Island Expeditions and I got into an IE with 2 people who had queued together. And one of them was AFKing the entire time and when I asked why is his friend afking (they were in the same guild), the other dude responded with: Hes cooking. Needless to say I ended up getting kicked. Is there no way to report them? In overwatch you can report someone for inactivity but in wow i can only report for Spam, Language, Name or Cheating…

2 Likes

you can make a complaint but nothing will be done and you have to just suck it up. That’s the fun of playing with pre-grouped people in random dungeons

1 Like

What fun are you talking about? He was literaly AFKing in the ship.

Had the exact same thing happen to me the other day. As far as I know it isn’t reportable, but if you /ignore them you shouldn’t be grouped with them again. :confused:

If everyone does it, maybe they’ll learn? It’s a long-shot, but we can dream.

2 Likes

I don’t think it prevents you from being grouped with people. Ignore just ‘mutes’ them for you personally.

Hard to say; It’s supposed to at least work with the dungeon finder:

While ignored, the player cannot whisper you, initiate duels, or send group invitations. You will not see their messages in public chat channels, and you will not be placed in a group with them via the Dungeon Finder system.

I assume it also works for Island Expeditions, but it might well not.

it was a sarcastic response

1 Like

Oh cool, I guess it probably will then.

Its the power of the premade.

You better start playin with some guildmates or xrealm friends else face the pain of the soloque.

Stupid reason to Report anyway,why bother so much?
Its not even rated PvP neither M+ so who cares

1 Like

I believe you get a deserter debuff that lasts 30 min if you get kicked, it does not matter what the reason is.

1 Like

How did you get kicked if the other one was cooking? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just start giving the win to the AI in those cases.

• Letting them grab chests and killing the rares.
  • Swamping your single ally in mobs.
  • Letting them kill you when you have max Azerite on yourself.

When the AI is ahead and they are on their own for a bit (Time for someone else to join), They’ll lose.
I don’t really care about the reward anymore in those cases, disturbing that kind of “play style” is rewarding enough on it’s own :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.