Can login in account

hello, i was playing 1 ago and in middle of the game, i kicked out of my account with reason “log in again”, i tried to login again but i faced error “enter a valid name”, the email of this account (that im texting right now) is the same email as my previous account (its like my account deleted and i somehow created another battlenet account with it), i have the email.
and Even though it has been 1 day since this happened, I still haven’t received any response to my ticket. Can anyone help me?

It’s possible you’ve been hacked (and they changed the email and created a new dummy account under your email). I suggest you run an antivirus and antimalware scan, and then change your email’s password and make a ticket about a hacked account. Also check your email settings to make sure that any assumed hacker didn’t set an auto forward to your emails.

1 Like

I don’t think my account has been hacked because the details and account ID are on the main Blizzard site, but when I try to log in to Battlenet, I get this message enter a valid name(I had to create a new account on this email to open a ticket)
I also opened a ticket, but it has been 2 days and no one has answered me

Your opening post isn’t very clear but if you’ve managed to create a new account with the same email you’ve been using on your original account then like I said you should suspect that the email has been changed. Check your email for suspicious mails that might have been left there.

Sorry, my English is not very good, but I will add the text of my ticket, maybe you understand what I mean
i was playing 5-6 hours ago and in middle of the game, i kicked out of my account with reason “log in again”, i tried to login again but i faced error “enter a valid name”, the email of this account (that im texting right now) is the same email as my previous account (its like my account deleted and i somehow created another battlenet account with it), i have the email.
character name : spikerev

Well this is what I’m trying to tell you, this is very likely the work of a hacker that hijacked your account, changed the email and created a new account with your email address.

This is why you need to create a ticket in the right category to prevent unnecessary delays.

1 Like

You need to add that your account has been hacked and the email changed to your ticket.

Hi Spikerev,

As others have noted it does sound like your account was compromised and you’ll find more info about what to do next in the link posted by Chronormi.

Do note that if you already made a new account with the previous email, we won’t be able to revert to it on your old account until you’ve freed it up by registering a different email on the new account.

Alternatively you can create a fresh email and include it in your ticket so we can use that on your old account.

Finally, while we’re working hard to get back to every support request as quickly as possible – please note that current wait times may be several days and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

1 Like