Can somebody do something for Mistweaver?

If you are Mistweaver Monk, probably you are bench… Because of WoW - Community love Holy Pala and Holy Priest. Why ? Because perfect mana save, big healing CDs.
Before you killed Fallen Order. Nobody plays mistweaver.Very weak DPS , Very hard mana manage.
If you dont buff Fallen Order again, just a little bit Damage Done and Healing Done.I love play monk but nobody want it !

2 Likes

I thought mw monk were doing good in raids, topping healing meters? Maybe I was wrong since I don’t raid. I know they’re the worst healers for arena and mythic+ but it’s clear blizz only care about raiding this expansion.

2 Likes

there’s been a world first kill yesterday with a MW in it. our HPS is really high (especially if we get innervate), the issue is we lack raid utility and raid damage mitigation. and our main raid CD is very situational. if I there’s pulsing raid damage and I use it too soon, most of it will be overheal but if I wait until the raid is low some people might die.

all in all I like both the playstyle and our performance right now

1 Like

Mistweaver is my favourite healer in the entire game, and I am also upset that it’s
not performing too well. :frowning:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.