Can someone look at my SLG log please

Hi,

So I thought BoS/frost is supposed to be king on this fight and initially I was way up in dps then dropped like a rock! I did get wicked blades several times so that didn’t help and also some idiot killed me with a wicked blade at end but I got a green parse after trying as hard as I could.

https
://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cwKj2CGM4pqTnVNX#fight=4&type=damage-done&source=11

It looks like you had really bad BoS timings apart the first one. Also you really don’t need to run all the way back with wicked blades, just make sure you are clear of the raid and kaal’s back.

Furthermore it seems you have extended periods of downtime where you were hitting immune target instead of an add. You spent like 40s total doing almost no damage. ( I see a lot of melee doing this mistake. Running all the way to the edge of the room)

In general, the parse will be bad if you get lots of wicked blades /crystalize or meteor on you.

Thank you mate , yea I reviewed it again and realised i was using my bos on transition phases like an idiot!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.