Can the alliance get revenge for once?

I mean, yeah. You’re making a reasonable point… the orcs acting stupidly is not an Alliance victory, otherwise the list of Alliance victories would be very long, and we all know that’s not the case.

5 Likes

Most of those things are self-inflicted. Brill, offscreen, might count, but the Horde usually kills its own, in raids or cinematics or whatnot. Garrosh? Thrall got him. Vol’jin? Demon, and possibly conspiracy, in which case Sylvanas probably did it. Nazgrim? Raid boss, 50/50 chance the Horde did it canonically.

The Alliance hasn’t really taken much from the Horde. Certainly not a capital city tragically burned with many of its inhabitants still in it. Face it, man, the Horde is only mad at the Alliance because they’re told to be. The Horde’s real enemy is the Horde.

7 Likes

No dude, No. Remember those vulpera war supplies we purged in 8.1.? The Horde has MORE THAN ENOUGH reasons to hate the Alliance.

3 Likes

well that and their most honorable orc aka saurfang the child butcher told them honor was just a lie

Poor Saurfang. I think we should forgive him. It’s true that he killed hundreds of civilians in the Draenei Genocide and the First War… but hey, he doesn’t eat pork anymore. It’s all forgiven!

5 Likes

But don’t you like get it, war is bad maaan. You gotta let go of those bad vibrations or the cycle will like continue and stuff. Forgiveness, that’s the real fight we gotta fight duuude.

3 Likes

Huh, you’ve killed 1 Val’kyr. dO u KnOw HoW IMpoRtAnt 1 vAlKyR Is FoR sYlVaNaS?!

4 Likes

Would be nothing short of hilarious wouldn’t it?

I mean, Saurfang starts a rebellion and sacrifices himself to oppose Sylvanas, to ‘save the Horde’ and in doing so buddies up with Anduin and Jaina(what’s different now’). Only to have the Alliance go back on it and lay the smackdown on his people good…
Wasted sacrifice, wasted honor, because he put them into that position.
He would be returning from his grave if not spinning ten times over if that’d happen.

It would also make the Alliance look like liars and pretty bad in general.

1 Like

Well technically Alliance started the war. I mean sure Horde was arming for it and it was matter of time when they attack BUT first strike was done by SI:7 in Silithus against Goblins.
Moreover whole attack on Night Elves while horrible and brutal was not a genocide as that term have very specific definition. It wasn’t Sylvanas or anyone else intention to exterminate all night elves (or even all night elves of that region). Plan was do deal crippling blow to the Alliance which would cause fracture among it’s factions (which it did to some extent). Remember that besides Teldrassil, Ashenvale and Darkshore Night Elves also occupy Feralas, Val’Sarah, Moonglade, Stonetalon Mountains and almost any other dense forest in Kalmidor and those weren’t affected.
Though we can speculate that given enough time and power Sylvanas would commit genocide on Alliance races (and than on some of the Horde ones aswell).
As for revenge Alliance did conquer the Undercity and forced the Horde to abandon and blight it. We also raided and crippled “soon-to-be” Horde ally - Zandalar Empire by sabotaging their fleet and killing their sovereign king. And last but not least we manipulated change in Horde’s leadership to one more in favour of Alliance.
But I assume that you need more direct “revenge”? As in Tyrande and her night warriors killing all goblins in Azshara for example and using their rotting corpses as fertilizer to nourish new “wolrd tree” planted on top of ruins of Bligewater Harbour (or whatever is name of that city)?

5 Likes

Dont worry Tyrande will soon ruin everything.

And since ur calling it “Justice” maybe you get to experience what its like killing everyone and feeling good about it.

We call it “honour”.

Cant wait for “justice”

Dont bother buddy simpletons dont understand Strategy. They want “Justice”.

1 Like

Heh to be honest that was what I was expecting when doing the Orgrimmar scenario. From Alliance perspective (dunno about Horde) when Saurfang goes down and Sylvanas flies away we (the player) are sent to recall Greymane forces that were preparing to attack Org from west side. I expected an outcome where either Wrogens go all “nah we have them where we wanted lets kill!” or even better when everyone is doing peace talk Tyrande and night warriors attack along with Worgens putting Alliance players in difficult position - will you help angry Alliance races kill Horde that wanted to finish this war already or do you fight alongside Horde against your own allies? Now that would be an interesting dilemma

1 Like

Oh that would have definitly been an interresting twist! Alas, it’s all aboard or villain stick these days.

Would have made a nice morale dillema for Alliance players and tbh an actual choice you guys deserve, in my opinion.

I personally believe thats exactly what will happen and it will indeed be very interesting, and finally create some Alliance internal conflict.

It couldnt have happened on Orgrimmar though as that would indeed make it Siege of Orgrimmar 2 and make the Horde look weak, while it is constantly mentioned during war campaign that the Alliance actually have the fewer soldiers, even Alliance and Horde rebels combined are much less than the Horde loyalist army at Orgrimmar.

So yeah , they will simply have Tyrande go crazy on another map not Orgrimmar

Would be at least good stuff fir entire war. The hypocrite Horde should no longer be supported.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569212359172816928/627986016611074058/z575a9bxnjp31.png

You get your retribution when Tyrande goes berserk and we burn stormwind too.

Sparkles.

I accept the retribution if it burns Anduin aswell.

Really not sure what your message is here, sorry.
Your link doesn’t work for me either.

Deal. Throw in Shaw and we’ll give you Talanji?

so much treason in this thread … puts on her inquisitor title

It’s all just ridiculous. After the second MoP plot the alliance should finally do something after they failed to “not act honorful” again. After the second time I await more actions against the Horde, not just calling how great Saurfang was and walk away like if nothing happened.

1 Like