Can the alliance get revenge for once?

I don’t think that’s true.

1. In the cinematic (and its novelization) Gallywix tells us that he “has his men on it”, when asked, if the Alliance is likely to find out about the Azerite. That sounds very much like starting the aggression in Silithus, if you ask me.
  2. When sending the player down to Silithus, Nathanos tells you to kill any Alliance you might encouter. At that point there is no knwoledge of SI:7 attacks. If the conflict n Silithus hadn’t already started, Nathanos would just have told you to start it.
  3. Before the Storm deals with the events around Silithus as well. The SI isn’t even mentioned, but what is shown are goblin raids on everything in the area, including the Explorer’s League.
  4. No one, not even Horde quests claim, that SI-aggression preceded Horde aggression.

While with these facts it might in principle still be possible tat the Alliance started it… it sure doesn’t look that way. And even if they did, the Horde was perfectly willing to start it up on their own to secure the Azerite for themselves. So… the idea that the Alliance started the war in Silithus is just not right.

The Goblins were mining, and th SI:7 went there to do what exactly? Oh right…kill Goblins.

Plus, Greymane started the War when he attacked Our Warchief in the midst of a Legion invasion…

3 Likes

Wut?! You haven’t realised it, yet?
WoW is actually…World of hordecraft!!!

2 Likes

Which has nothing to do with the question who started the killing. Thanks for your input, worthless at is is once again.

6 Likes

Is something talking cause I cant see anything up here… oh a gnome. Careful not to step on it guys.

The input is that Goblins were minding their business mining, so obviously Alliance intervened since they got there second. Here’s some input on who started the killing

1 Like

I mean do you still believe that the Alliance will response to the Horde’s aggressions ?They burnt Teldrassil. TELDRASSIL . And made peace like nothing happened. What is next Stormwind?? I won’t be suprised anymore.

2 Likes

I disagree about the stormwind part. It’s know that blizz loves stormwind, the capital city of the homans. Likewise, they are trying to make all the alliance races homeless. So that stormwind or homans can rule them all…

But if stormwind gets destroyed and Anduin makes peace (by marrying baine) then I will laugh out loud…

3 Likes

Well ironforge is next then Dwarves ! Welcome to your refuge camp : Stormwind !

2 Likes

Ironforge is literally impossible to invade and conquer.

Destroy it or collapsing it may be possible but I think SW would fall first.

1 Like

yes please attack ironforge i’m sure they’d welcome a chance to slaughter you in droves

Stormwind gets hit by N’zoth or Sylvanas. Orgrimmar by Tyrande. Perfect excuse for a revamp.

2 Likes

If by revamp you mean exchanging faction capitals with the newly build Rainbow City of Peace, that would be a racially diverse hub for all the factions and races of the world, living in harmony… I could just see that happening.

3 Likes

Please do ruin Orgrimmar, it’s an awful city which is made up of singular huts spread wide apart that’s neither enjoyable to look at nor interesting in the slightest.

4 Likes

If Stormwind is going to be destroyed can they at least take Goldshire with it. You know… for no particular reason…

1 Like

Agreed, after all the changes in the Horde and their advancements in technology and the whole Iron Horde tech thing, Orgrimmar just looks boring, it’s inconvenient to navigate and I just don’t really like it as the capital of the Horde.

3 Likes

The prge of Dalaran even npc’s have not forgiven that it seems.

But the alliance will never get revenge cause it will ruin their good guy image hell the only thing we got showing their agression was the raid everything else has been to soft even the purge troopers against the vulpera were changed to cause it seemed to agressive.

The Purge of Dalaran I will agree on. Seems like even Jaina knows that was wrong, in hindsight. I’d like to see some closure on that. As far as revenge goes, though, I’m not sure exactly what you expect for it. Run rampant through the streets of Boralus, killing people as you please? The Horde already attacked Boralus, it’s one of the invasion things. Would a written apology suffice?

Sure, I agree with you.
But as I wrote earlier, that would make Saurfangs entire story arc, including his sacrifice not just worthless, but incredibly dumb aswell.
It also makes all those Horde players and npcs that joined his rebels look like a bunch of naive fools that just got punked heavily, this after helping the Alliance depose Sylvanas and relying on the Alliances’ goodwill to boot.

2 Likes

they should take it out on aethas sunreaver then the man who more or less made the whole thing happen with his failures and the fact they let this clown back into dalaran in legion was laughable

1 Like

I personally dont care anymore was just pointing out that some blood elf npc’s still seem bitter over it.
But as i said in another thred i think all the unresolved issues will be blizz way forward to still having battleground (and adding more) showing that some forces are still wanting revenge like a darkspear/kultiran battleground for revenge for rastakan.