Can the alliance get revenge for once?

Lol troll lands you mean. Humans are just corrupted Titan constructs gone wrong. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m afraid this will happen. Baine will bend his knee and offer Anduin the total rulership of both factions as the emperor of a united Azeroth.

all land is Azeroth land the trolls have no claim everything belongs to the titans

Titans and their constructs are just invasive aliens with no claims. Trolls and Tauren are the true heirs and natives of Azeroth.

1 Like

Everything belongs to the titan sleeping, Azeroth.

Not the Titan Pantheon who created constructs for care-taker purposes.

Natural life in Azeroth is Trolls. So yes, thx for confirming our point, all of Azeroth is Troll land!

tell me how did your war against the old gods go until the titans arrived and saved you ye you managed to kill some slave races but ultimately you’d be wiped out by the old gods heck even the elves put you under their boots clearly the superior version of your basic savage mongrel trolls like the zandalari

We kicked their butts and broke down their insectoid empires apart. Even defeated serveral Cthraxx. Nice right?

1 Like

so you managed to deal with some peons the moment you stood before an old god your empire would have cracked like an egg

That decision belongs to Activision Blizzard.
Facts are: the Alliance is one Horde capital away from removing the Horde presence from EK.
The same for the Horde, remove the Draenei starting zone and the Alliance is removed from Kalimdor.

The smaller encampments of the Horde and the Alliance will probably remain in both sides, for player character, leveling purposes only.
That’s how I see it.

Eastern Kingdoms - Alliance continent.
Kalimdor - Horde continent.

For the Forsaken and Night Elves they are currently relocated in Ogrimar and Stormwind.

I highly suspect the next one’s to be forced to relocate will be the Blood Elves and the Draenei.

Which means more refugees for both capitals.

My conclusion: this isn’t over yet …
Give Activision Blizzard 6 more years.
Will be back to this chapter, after going after N’Zoth and Sylvanas, going through the dark portal to find what happened to Yrel, fighting Sargeras on another military disaster.

Anyone for more recycled content ?

Cheers.

1 Like

we have to save yrel from the evil wind chimes though so i welcome another au expansion just as long as the story is better

1 Like

They really need to stop doing things mindlessly.

The destruction of Undercity was random and stupid. Why not expand the forsaken to upstairs as well instead of removing them completely and then create this refugee status for so many races. Same with the night elves.

I mean if they wanted to centralise everything in hubs do so by adding incentives to do so, not just remove the capitals and FORCE the hubs to happen.

I suspect it was just a “cost effective” move. Why bother with so many details when they had the option to prune cities and maps from the world.

Lazy.

3 Likes

By the way I think I already gessed who the next evil Warchief of the Horde will be after six years.
I thought it was Gallywix, I was wrong.
I remember Brigante stating that Orcs and Forsaken are the only ones that are capable of being aggressive from all Horde races.

Try to gess:

• It came from the dark portal, as everything bad that comes from it.
  • It has brown skin as Garrosh.
  • Is descent of Durotan and Draka, but it’s not Thrall.
  • It came from the same place as AU Gul’Dan.
  • Agrees with Sylvanas.
  • Hates the Alliance.
  • Hates Draenei, which set this character as perfect to eradicate them from Azuremyst Islands.

Back on topic.
This war is far from over.
No the Alliance can’t get revenge for once.
The Alliance needs to set an example for young players, 16 years, is just too young, they are still living with their parents.

• No toxic masculinity.
  • Always forgive.
  • Never hate your next one.
  • When you get slapped on the face, you must turn the other side to make it even.
  • Don’t forget to go to the chapel of light for a daily pray.

If you play Horde the game tells you how bad you should feel and to change side all the time.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Uuuuuhm could it be Geya’rah? :laughing:

1 Like

JACKPOT !

Cheers.

then she magically reforms and become the greatest warchief who ever lived

1 Like

Having had the unfortune of reading Chris Goldies Twitter I wouldnt even be surprised if this turns out to be real.

God Emperor help us all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.