Can we all post our real cr in lfg?pls?

Minor complaint but it really gets annoying if u ask me. So example follwing.Im joining a group with the following description ''2,2cr etc etc ‘’ im at 2,270cr, im in the group inspecting both my mates, 2116 and 2120 cr. Over 100cr difference. One loose would prob cost me -14 one win +9 because of the mmr we are probably at. Do i really have to check every grp im applying to just because 2.4 is somewhere at 2.3, 2.3 somewhere at 2.1 and so on. But not for everyone its like im joining a grp with 2,3 in the description it can literally range from 2,199 to 2,399. Like idk would it be so hard to note your actual cr and find matching ppl. What are you trying to to show everyone in lfg <ou are very cool and got this amount of cr or get advantage because you are getting someone with higher cr in your grp like i dont get it. Whatever.

The people in LFG are just practising the art of clickbaiting lately. I’ve seen a druid say he’s sitting at 65% versa, and it turned out to be the value before the PvP-specific nerf of vers amps kicks in. I felt cheated then.

2 Likes

should also show what spec they are, tired of inviting demo,affli. ench,outlaw etc

You wont belive the CR on this warlock! invite to find out more!

9 Likes

or you can just ask.
Did /w get disabled?

1 Like

If the group is named for example “1.9k cr” there is no need to ask.
For spec is always good to ask if you dont like to play with some specific specs.

I also don’t get the people who say like 2.7 xp and when you look them up they don’t even have the 2.4 achievement

Like why

“It’s an old account I was almost R1 then I was banned, don’t worry I have that exp”

Ever heard something like that ?

4 Likes

I usually don’t even bother, and I rarely pug anyway because I’m super introverted.

Isn’t it normally “Gladiator on main, xCR, be same, be good”

1 Like

Pretty sure there’s a new addon to track someone’s CR and max exp

Drustvar or something works like raider io

Use the “check-pvp .fr” website

Shows CR, max exp, and their exp on all their alts

Yeah but no one really wants to type up someone’s name just to play. Only to find out theyre not qualified

@OP - I agree with your sentiment but at the same time you’re crying over nothing because you can simply inspect your teammate and see his CR from anywhere you are atm. In the past you had to be close to inspect but now you can easily inspect anyone and your crying is pretty much moot.

I know and as is said its just a small thing that bothers me when i join groups. Its just annoying to check both teammates and after the third group with ppl lying it just gets very frustrating especially if u are barely finding any grps in lfg. And ion get why ppl literally clickbaiting in lfg as someone before already said.

I joined a 2.2 exped hunter for 2s today. Dude didnt have any corruptions and maybe 455 iLvl is so…

Yeah

he was 2,2k xp, but on alt, no?

But yes it was a alt. I got 2.2k too but that’s been years ago, I’m not gonna title saying I’m 2.2k exped. It was a other xpack, I played affliction etc…

Its pretty much lying in my eyes

Not really if you got the xp recently and you keep playing around this rating, doesn’t matter on which class you play.

But ofc if you got this exp 10years back and didn’t play since it’s probably not true anymore.

Never. Same thing with xtermination