Can we have free services /paid from monthly sub fee

can we get char name change once every 6 months

can we get free transfer maybe
if the realm we play on is dead at least once every 3-6 months

need free services stop abusing

4 Likes

Opinion rejected.

You’re not going to get something for free when others are stupid enough to pay for it.

4 Likes

Players paying for transfers from dead realms to megaservers are not stupid but rather desperate.

1 Like

I would say they are not stupid, pretty smart in fact.

Then you’re utterly wrong.

I came from Noggenfogger, where I and my guildies had to pay for transfers. Do you know why Noggen died and we had to pay for transfers?

Because other people did first. We went from a nice healthy 4k population down to 1k in the space of a month, because the “top” guild said “lol bye” and transferred. Then everybody else followed. That’s Horde side, Alliance side died a couple months before then, where they all had a mass exodus.

Here’s the problem with the current community; everybody has adopted the private server mentality of “wtf 15k population or dead game”. 4k back in OG TBC would have been considered a full server.

1 Like

Name changes don’t exist in TBC do they? Did someone get a bad reputation on their realm and can’t afford to move?

I don’t get your last sentence, OP.

install brain . exe

1 Like

A store mount and store level boost didn’t exist in tbc either, yet here we are today

Actually you could buy a mount. The Zhevra.

1 Like

Also you could buy a TCG card and thus a mount indirectly, iirc.

2 Likes

I’d forgotten about the brown bear.

yeah its the same thing :man_facepalming:t4:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.