Can we have Naxxramas announcement?

yea so alot of guilds are already done with AQ, speed runs up to 30 something min. No need to wait onther 20 month’s to get into Naxx, lets be nice and release it before nov.

what do u guys say?

Edit: We all know after first 2 weeks of Naxx alot of ppl quit and go try shadowlands while waiting for TBC. Lets not lie to our selfs here ppl.

Yeah and a lot other guilds are still progressing through AQ, just opened the gates or only recently started to farm it.

The hardcores can wait.

19 Likes

Guilds that cleared AQ40 by now are not hardcore. Even casuals are doing it.
If your server just opened AQ40 thats your own fault. You had plenty of time to prepare and that you decided to wait or that you play on a low pop server is your problem.

A Naxx release end November is good to avoid burn out for most people.

that is not fair mate. let them release Naxx, let the slow guilds follow? who cares?

i have only cleared BWL for once, lol. if people have time for guild activities i already call them hardcore compared to me

5 Likes

Why do you want to rush through the content? If you don’t enjoy it, why do you play it?

10 Likes

Ah yes, the usual “we’re booooooored”.

Well, sorry darlings, but there’s a whole world out there past the end of your nose. Buy a pet or ten, try other games, or I don’t know, give underwater basket weaving a go.

17 Likes

I’m not talking about guilds that “just cleared AQ”. Those guilds probably still need several runs of AQ40 to get anywhere close to being done with it - just C’thun alone would need 10+ runs before a good number of people no longer needs anything from it.

That is not fair mate. Let them hold out on Naxx, let the fast guilds wait? Who cares?

7 Likes

I never said i dont enjoy it.

lold with the underwater basket.

I dont think casuals care if Naxx is released too early. Why would they? More content for people who play the game.

you are just hasty

1 Like

I personally do care, because when Naxx comes around it’ll be extremely hard to juggle raid schedules, and some content might even have to be dropped, temporarily or permanently. I’d like to have collected some gear from there, by then.

Also, more gear means being able to deal with trash (and the raid as a whole) faster, which is terribly important in Naxx due to how long it is.

Again, hardcores can wait.

6 Likes

yea and even more guilds struggle to clear it in 1 night.
hardcores are such a small percentage of the playerbase.
Go play retails mythic while you wait for naxx.

2 Likes

It’d just be 1 more raid night, if that…
Instead of doing BWL/MC… it’ll just be AQ/Naxx.

We currently clear AQ+BWL within 3 hours ish (Including travelling times etc) + doing MC binding boss.
Adding a new raid isn’t going to do anything else other than add a few more hours on another day XD.

there we go, u dont want it bcs ur behind. well bad news for you my friend. we are far away from you :slight_smile:

+1

We who? Because you think you speak for everyone but you clearly don’t.

Either way, it doesn’t matter. We had people begging for content coming faster before. With BWL, with ZG, with AQ. And now with Naxx, as predicted. It didn’t matter before, you won’t matter now either. It will come when it’s been scheduled to come.

2 Likes

They have stuck close to the original timeline until now, but if the rumors are true Naxx will come 3-4 months earlier than original timeline, which I think is just right. Alternative is 6 months of AQ and after that 7 months of Naxx till TBC.

Naxx in December is one thing, Naxx in October like OP asks is another.

2 Likes

Won’t be happening this year buddy.

Some servers have only just unlocked gates. There was a big gap between AQ and Naxx in Vanilla. And Blizzard tend not to work in December.

My guess is January or February.

Better sit back and enjoy the game, or find something else to play.

2 Likes

It was 5 months and 3 weeks between the original 1.9 and the original 1.11, so I don’t see the problem. I predict Naxx in January, because Oct/Nov/Dec will all be about Shadowlands. It doesn’t need to be rushed.

If it was down to the no-lives, we’d be having phase releases every week, because “we’ve cleared it once already hurr durr”.

The same ridiculous demands were popping up for BWL, for ZG, for AQ, so it was only a matter of time before the usual “we’re bored” crowd came out asking for Naxx rush. And just like before, none of the whinging matters, and nothing will get rushed.

You wanna bet 2 weeks into Naxx the same “we’re bored” crowd will demand server wipes for everyone?

4 Likes