Can we please buff honor gains dramatically

The changes in 9.1.5 are nice, we need changes NOW, buff honor gains, it’s so ridiculously low for anyone with more than 2 alts.

Even a 3x honor increase from all sources would still be a long grind to upgrade gear.

The gap between players gear in 9.1.5 being tightened is a welcomed change, why not increase honor gains right now for players that are still actively paying you money to play pvp?

It’s not like they’re gonna gear so fast that they will stop playing, it’ll just give people incentives to farm honor on alts, OR they can use the faster honor to actually have a chance in arena, when the absolute canyon item level gap from a new alt to even a 1.6k player is like 26 item levels in pvp, it’s astronomical.

Casual players might just use bgs to farm the 229 honor gear, anyone that wants to play arena on alts know that it’s a complete waste of honor to spend it on this gear, especially when upgrading 1 piece from 220-233 (1.6k challenger) is like 2k honor a piece…

Then at rival you’re looking at another 2k per piece then duelist stretching to 3k per piece, it’s such an alt killer grind.

6 Likes

What changes in 9.1.5 are nice? If you mean new ranks for +3, that’s welcome, but pretty insignificant. They aren’t fixing the issues, just putting some lipstick onto a pig.

1 Like

It’s nice 'cause it’s a step forward rather than backwards, if this is the system then the honor requirements need to be lowered, or honor gains need to be increased.

I suppose putting lipstick onto a pig can also be called “a step forward” (towards making her date-able or whatever).

More changes would be great, I’m talking about increasing honor right now in 9.1, it doesn’t seem like you do PVP anyway though?

I do, this is an alt account. I am not against increasing honor. It’s just that the issues are much bigger than that and they are elsewhere. To make it as simple as possible:

1 honor 1 conquest 0 rating reqs. And #soloqueue for rated bgs.

That’s what they need to do. Not murk around with increasing honor to make some stupid small thing slightly more palatable.

1 Like

Come play Alliance, we got 50% extra honour in bgs :))))))))))
really though, it’s nice

1 Like

Increased honor cap would be nice too, you can buy marks of honor with honor, how about introducing the inverse method too, buying honor with marks?

i want to buy conquest with honor as it was back in MOP. i am at 215 max level honor gear and 15000 max honor points for ages, nobody accepts to play with me in arena while waiting for hours and there is no progress at all.

BUT i am ultimately for “1 honor set, 1 conq set , no time or rate gated”.

And my sub ends in 5 days. Not gonna renew ofc.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a system where 1 Mark of Honor was worth 100 honor, and ten marks could buy 300CP, or 250CP you could send to an alt BOA.

But the killer for me is the gear gap in the arenas, if you somehow manage to break into the 1600 rating then the challenge is reduced for that skill group. Personally I have been up to 1511 as highest and pushed all the way down to 1420 again before our next win.

There is a lot to fix this season… I played against a 2v2 team with 1920 rating while my teams rating was 1480…ish and I thought to myself… how am I going to break the skill cap ceiling against players like this?

I’ve started playing other games lately and can’t see myself coming back to wow until they stop drip feeding us upgrades… I prefered going to the CP vendor and buying the gear everyone else was using, and eventually I put up a good fight against them… this method of upgrading gear is frustratingly slow and doesn’t allow new players to gear up properly unless they get very lucky and hit 1600 while holding the honor cap… something I haven’t been able to do so far.

But I’m not good or something right?

I wholeheartedly agree with this thread i just came back to the gake after a few months off. Grinding out honor for a whole new set is a nightmare and without the new set i just get deleted by any player who happens to look in my direction.

I want to play pvp with my friends again but im a liability to any team i join arena bg or otherwise.

Ps. I work long hours and have a family so grinding all day or even every night isnt possible for me =(

2 Likes

Honor and conquest gains from PvP content are laughable. Can we get them increased?

2 Likes

And conquest

1 Like

you know most changes could be implemented right now! 9.1.5 without legion timewalk is basically number adjustment. But a .5 patch looks better for them and bring more people back to the game than a hotfix

They can only stop players mass exodus. Most of players quit not cuz they want mage tower outfit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.