Can we please skip the Cataclysm expansion for WoW Classic?

There would be no reason to have the Cataclysm expansion for WoW Classic as it it changes everything and I really don’t want to have any stupid pandas so Mists of Pandaria is out as well.

And everyone and their dog tells me that Warlords of Draenor was terrible so that is out as well.

Legion and Battle for Azeroth might be good expansions for WoW Classic though but would be at lower levels compared to Retail due to Cata, MoP and WoD getting ripped out.

Nope, we get TBC we get everything that comes with it.
#nochanges

2 Likes

Jaw drops.

Why? Do you even understand that part of the point was to try and create more tanks?

It is about demand and 90% of classic players i know don’t want anything past wotlk.

Right now, yes… but three years from today is a whole other matter.

People would still prefer the classic talent system , pvp system , no lfr , no titan forge and no flying mounts in world style in 3 years as well.

Warriors, Paladins and even Shamans and Druids can be great tanks.

Death Knights are not needed as another tank class but should be rewarded to the best PvP:ers on each server.

But not enough people were playing them.

Again, why?!

I’m all for the classic talent system, no LFR and no flying mounts but I’m also for TBC and WotLK… and you can have it both ways if Blizzard makes it so in WoW Classic.

Why not the best PvErs too?

EDIT: Not that I agree with the restriction to begin with, but if there was, I don’t see why it should be PvP-centric

1 Like

Make those classes fun to play and people will play them.

Loved classic. Loved TBC. Loved WotLK.

Was meh about everything else.

1 Like

No, Death Knights should be top PvP rewards and nothing else.

When a person asks you “why”, a reason is expected as an answer, not just “no”. Do you understand English?

1 Like

Tbc and wotlk have the classic style of talents with some balance changes but cata and forward doesn’t. Also tbc and wotlk have no lfr and flying is ristricted.

1 Like

The Death Knight is an overpowered class and should thus be restricted to the top PvP:ers on each faction on each server.

And wait a moment - do you fall into the category of being a ‘top PvPer’?

You dont have anything to do with a post about only level 60s should be able to avoid queuing to play, do you?

TBC and WotLK in WoW Classic should have no flying mounts whatsoever.

#nochanges

Nope.

10 chars