Can we trust Shadowlands promises?

Look at BFA and it’s ending to see if you can trust them with Shadowlands and their promises. The answer should be obvious…

1 Like

I think you can trust Shadowlands to be a good game.
After BfA and now Reforged, I dont think they are prepared to take another hit like that.

You would be surprised. Unfortunately it’s not the passionate devs at Blizzard who are calling the shots but a bunch of corporate blood suckers who don’t care about the games or the fanbase, and just want to milk Blizzard IP dry for their retirement plans.

1 Like

don’t pre order and then you don’t need trust

1 Like

I made mistake of pre-ordering both shadowlands epic and wc3:reforged before all this wc3 fiasko.

(And guess what, sl can’t be refunded…)

I preordered 1 day before release WC3:R and enjoying it. Legion made me quit for good couple of months, the only expansion that managed to do so. I enjoy BfA more than any expansion before. SL looks pretty bland, dont have high expectations, don’t like rental power.

I am not going to preorder until 1 day before release and hope I can get alpha from addon developers channel. If I get alpha/beta:

and like it = will preorder immediately
and will not like it = will preorder 1 day before release

There is no “we”, I am not mindless sheep to actually care what other people think about game. And I suggest to do the same, evaluate game based on alpha/beta footage with cold heart logic and decide for yourself. Don’t listen to others.

2 Likes

I was hopeful but not so much now, visions are boring and i am sure a version of this will be shadow lands.

Azerite, essences, corruption what a mess. I can see the same happening again in shadowlands, systems on systems. Kiss curse mechanics suck.

The class overhaul will be a let down for sure.

Its very very thin on the content side. No new class. Torghast sounds like a never ending grind. I hope the story arc is strong.

The lesson of the day is measure actiblizz on they actions not their words and never ever pre order anything.

1 Like

I lost all hopes for this company.
Fail or no idk, i don’t play retail since 3 months.
When i have the urge to play Wow i log on a private server that i used to play long time ago.
Go on Actiblizz prove that you can hit the Rock bottom and that bfa was not the worst to be expected.

3 Likes

No we can’t, play classic wow and don’t give them expansion pack money

2 Likes

Never trust any promises, particularly those from a “AAA” publisher who would sell your soul to the devil for an extra nickel.

1 Like

Classic isn’t a one size fits all solution.

if the modern ways don’t suit ya, the olden ways will feel like the hug of your grandma, you’re always welcome.

If the modern way doesn’t suit me and the olden ways are far worse for me i’d much rather see the modern ways be improved.

Also I thought the Classic mentality was #NoChanges which totally makes it a version of the game inadequate for my own enjoyment.

Nice buzzword you learned #nochanges. Do you spew that all the time whenever you don’t know what you’re talking about or just some of the time?

Buzzword or not, many of those wanting classic, including people I know wanted nothing to be changed about it.

Did the mention of it really offend you that much? :roll_eyes:

You don’t offend me at all, the world doesn’t revolve around you, child

Hard truth: Nobody cares… about you… as much as you do

Hard truth: You cared enough to reply and get mad over words where there was no need.

I’ll leave you alone to revel in the BS in your own head now.

2 Likes

If you choose to see pre-ordering as a gamble, “don’t gamble what you can’t afford to lose”.

That said… see all you sceptics on launch day, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as they bring that sweet character customs I am happy, my expectations are 6 feet under anyway with everything in life so, honestly, I don’t expect anything cause then I don’t get dissapointed either.

After W3 Refunded, it looks like “Land of shadows” will suck balls.
I hope that actibliztard will have one last epifany. :roll_eyes: