Can you fix the game? Bgs completely nonfunctional and bugged out

Bases are counting towards the wrong team, temple of kotmogu orbs are aswell.

This is 4 losses in a row where our orbs on temple of kotmogu literally give points to the enemy team and ive just had 3 deepwing gorges where market counted towards alliance all game even when horde had control. (on both maps the alliance was also getting passive points/per tick even when not in control of a single orb/base - last checked 10 per tick which is a huge amount).

Honestly how do you even bug multiple bgs this way?

Edit: Yeah just played a deepwind gorge where atleast 6 times in one game the ‘‘team X captures yet it perma displays as Team Y capture in progress’’ along with completely random pointgains (like 3pts/tick on 1 base, 4 pts/tick on 4bases) and there were zero mercenaries. So blizz introduced the weirdest bug and its not mercenary related.

I don’t think I’ve experienced this.
Or perhaps I haven’t noticed. I know the timers/markers don’t update sometimes, but the points awarded always seemed on-point.

I mean the market thing on deepwind we had multiple people notice and call it out so its no figment of my imagination, and on the kotmogu thing i specifically started even clicking on orb-name plates to ensure we had orbs and their points would always go up 10/tick even when they had zero orbs.

Also it was esp noticeable because we had VAAAAASTLY more uptime on orbs and got smashed like 2 to 1 on final score points.

(also one time we intentionally let them take back market when it was bugged this way and we then could not capture the flag according to team).

Edit: just noticed the same weird score bugging on Eye of storm, where we with 3 bases were gaining 4pts/tick where they had one and gained 2/tick, (supposed to be 5 for us 1 for them)

I make 60 bg a day. I didnt experience as well.

Yeah almost like im making this post because this started happening today. Also krieg has the IQ of a bottlecap so he wouldnt notice.

Also youre both alliance, theres a good chance this bug only benefits you (have yet to see it benefit horde side), mayby its something to do with mercenaries and all mercenaries play horde>alliance for queuetimes.

I have never experienced this either but I have never really used merc mode outside a handful of times.

However I have experienced a glitch twice, when i join raids, particularly epics - I am not in the raid group but I am present in the BG. If I whisper a player who is in merc mode I cannot contact them, if we speak in /say they speak in horde language.

This has only happened to me twice, been a while since it happened.

If it is a regular occurance for you or you can recreate it I’m sure some footage would go a long way, the glitch I mention afflicts the other side due to merc and I cannot recreate it at all but did report.

Also rude to insult Krieg when all they did was share their own experience, probably more inclined to get replies if you drop that kinda attitude. :unamused:
You are not being called a liar, just gives some added insight on how much this might happen.

Krey, krieg is a regular poster and annoying, all his posts are the same broken english ‘‘bla bla nothing useful’’ ‘‘bla bla i spam bgs with gladiator premades 14hours a day’’. You dont know him but he wasnt actually helping he was just finding another way to insert how much he plays premade unrankeds he leads with gladiator teammates.

Also no its never happened before today.

Also they post some useful information, hopefully we can just post stuff without tearing eachother apart, this section of forum is dead enough as it is lol, we all deserve to share opinion.

This is the second thread I have seen on this, somebody also share the issue on the US forum, no idea how or why but seems like a big pain so hopefully get some more to share or record it if coming across these specific bg, balance is already bad enough as it is in bgs lol :laughing:

Well there ya go, guess I’m not insane and this bug really exists. As if the mercenary bugs with not counting flagcaps for certain achievs wasnt enough of a nuisance.

I should have 19 market wins on deepwind but instead i have 8 because 11 out of 19 wins bugged in some form of way.

Also balance like u said in BG seems REALLY weird, like yesterday horde were getting stomped every single BG to the point of being graveyard farmed, yet today I’ve gone like 20-0 soloqueue (excluding the bug losses)

1 Like

Honor level ach taken dates:

https://ibb.co/J5KCJJv - Honor level 25 20/07/2018
https://ibb.co/vkMqFsX - Honor level 100 02/11/2018
https://ibb.co/8BvP741 - Honor level 200 12/02//2019
https://ibb.co/8Xq5Qqz- Honor level 300 22/05/2019
https://ibb.co/VjMDsMx - Honor level 400 21/09/2019
https://ibb.co/JcYYjKw - Honor level 500 22/12/2019

I’m in need to reply to this stuff to a paladin WHO complains about rogues and doesnt have 2000 ach.

If you play wow pvp 5 hours a day , you will never grind honor level. You need to play 8 hours a day minimum.

Krieg over here proving exactly the point I made about him to the priest. Ur the weirdest dude my dude. Good job you spend 14hours a day making premades with bored gladiators to get carried, relax.

You know my community on alliance faction only community with 100+ members with only 2400 and more rating people are you aware of that? Many 2600-3100 rated people on my both community and my guild too.

Other communities have all kinds of people. 1550 rated , 1750 rated , 2000 rated etc. And I’m the one WHO manages stuff.

When we created community we didnt invite people with less than 2.4k ach because this time this 2.6k-3.1k rated people might want to leave.

I declined 3 people with 476 ilvl to community today from community finder because they didnt have achs.

Just happened again, AB during a part where we had 4 bases to 1 we gained 4points/tick and they gained 2/tick.

Its a bug , but it doesnt effect points. You can check us forums too about this problem.

We 5 based horde this bg on deepwind. bug showed we had 2 bases but we won with 1500-128 in 38 seconds. Because it doesnt effect bg points. Only visual bug.

Youre wrong. The point gains were completely broken and I kept track of it. Team with 4 bases gaining 4pts/tick while team with 1 base gained 3/tick etc etc.

A friend from my ingame community warned me that I can block your posts , topics etc. He read your topics all the time , he said he blocked you. I will do the same now.

On other topic you argued with 2k on all ladder shaman with one time reached 1750 achs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.