Cannot log in, neither battle.net, nor WoW

Unable to log in battle.net and directs me to a link below

Nor can i log into the game itself, it instantly disconnects before even logging in, all in a split second.

Tried clearing WTF cache, using the repair tool, nothing helps. No internet connection issues as such, works perfectly all the time.

Quite often, when I’ve had this, it’s because there’s an update that my launcher hasn’t picked up … restarting and sitting in the launcher window for a while sometimes fixes it …

Tried logging in and out several times, nothing. Now it doesn’t even give the option to choose the ‘‘region’’, the window just disappeared, with only ‘‘play’’ remaining.

The ‘‘go online’’ option in the upper right corner doesn’t work either, only asks for username/password every time, all correct, but cannot connect.

Heya,

Did you go through the steps listed in that Support Article?

If you did and that still does not help out, post your System Files so we can have a closer look into this. Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards, so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Tried the steps in the support page, yes, but couldn’t even reinstall the battle net app, getting a message ‘‘We can’t connect you to the Blizzard patch service’’.

But regardless here are the links for MSInfo -

https://justpaste.it/3rf5h

and DxDiag -

https://justpaste.it/6vd7p

P.S. Very strange that this has happened, i haven’t changed or done anything and it worked fine for years, logging in and playing without issues on this laptop.

Thanks Bazgar,

Are you connecting through through a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, can you switch to a wired connection for now while testing things out? Additionally, update the drivers for your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 adapter.

Before testing, please uninstall the Curse Client, Discord, Twitch and Malwarebytes for now. Double check your Avast Antivirus as well, to ensure that it is not blocking the Blizzard app or games.

Connecting through wired, always have.

I have all of the mentioned softwares uninstalled, including antivirus. Restarted my PC and still doesn’t work. I cannot even install battle net anymore, even when i download the installer from
https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/apps/battle.net/desktop

keeps saying that it cannot connect to the Blizzard patch service.

Not sure what to do, i mean every other online service/platform outside Blizzard works fine, be it Steam or games. Yet strangely enough i can log properly on battle net mobile app with no issues.

UPDATE: Just minutes ago, i was able to install battle net and log into the game successfully without issues. Did absolutely nothing until that moment(since the last time i posted) and it seemingly solved itself. Cheers.

Happy to hear that Bazgar, thank you for the update on that.