Cannot see guild chat or guild information

Is there any update on this? Everything is fine on my other toons, the issue exists only on this paladin. I can’t see the guild chat either, I can see only when someone earns an achievement or comes online or goes offline.

I deleted all addon realted folders, Iterface, WTF, no addons, yet nothing chaged.

When I was invited to the guild everything was fine for a few hours, then the problem occoured. I also noticed some strange flickering in camera movement, but it also only happens on this character. FPS is at 60 (vsync on), yet it doesn’t look as smooth as before.

I had a gpu driver update this morning, first I thought it’s the issue, then I installed the earlier version, nothing changed. It looks like I don’t have the fps, but I still have it.

Put the link between two ` marks for preformatted text.

The result would be something like this: example.com

I have the same issue, joined a guild yesterday all working, then after a couple of hours the guild UI was blank.

1 Like

Having exact same issue. Rerolled on another server, joined guild, everything worked fine before I relogged, then guild tab not showing
If i try to swith to guild members list, the same error appears

Message: Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubId)
Time: Fri Apr 9 23:03:17 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubId)
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “=[C]”]: in function GetClubPrivileges' [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_Communities\CommunitiesFrame.lua"]:552: in function HasCommunityFinderPermissions’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_Communities\CommunitiesFrame.lua”]:606: in function `SetDisplayMode’
[string “:OnClick"]:1: in function <[string ":OnClick”]:1>

On one character i can’t see the Guild Roster or the tab on the left of Guilds & Communities.

Also typing in /g doesn’t show anything, not able to read other messages in /g. But i do see members logging in and out.

Having exactly same problem started after joining to new realm. Old characters guild chat and everything works

@ Vossprey

Quitting guild and reinvite does not work, after you go offline and online again i got the same issue. http://prntscr.com/1190s1y

Time: Sat Apr 10 17:20:49 2021
Count: 1
[string “=[C]”]: in function GetClubPrivileges' [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_Communities\CommunitiesFrame.lua"]:552: in function HasCommunityFinderPermissions’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_Communities\CommunitiesFrame.lua”]:606: in function `SetDisplayMode’

Locals: (*temporary) = “Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubId)”

I get the same issue. I quit the quild and they added me back, but then when I went offline and came back -they guild disappeared again.

I have the same problem on an alt. I tried scanning and repairing the game, but it didn’t require any fixes. Also checked my addons were up to date. Tried the usual deleting the cache, interface and wtf folders too but it didn’t help.

Edit: Same issue on US realms, which they’re aware of.

Hi,

On only one of my characters, I can’t see my guild roster or chat, pressing J basically makes it look like this character is not in a guild at all, when it actually is. I can’t write in or see guild chat, but I can see if another guild member logs in or out.

In J, pressing Roster gives me the following LUA error:
Time: Sat Apr 10 22:11:15 2021
Count: 4

Locals: (*temporary) = “Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubId)”

I have the same issue on an alt, newly made guild. I tried scanning and repairing the game, but it didn’t require any fixes. Also checked my addons were up to date. Tried the usual deleting the cache, interface and wtf folders too but it didn’t help.

Edit: Same problem on American servers which they’re aware of.

Hey so i’m part of a guild and it has only just recently happened to this character. it’s in a guild but can not see the guild at all in the tab or whos online or chat. the chacter still has the guild name under it.

and in the tab window it just keeps refering me to find a new guild, i’m probly not explaining it very well but in short, im in a guild and only this character can not see anything related to the guild any ideas on how to fix?

Same for me, however it only seems to happen when my alts joins the guild. For the first few hours the guild is not listed in the guild and communities window and if i try to chat with /g nothing happens. It doesn’t matter which rank my alt is promoted to the same thing happens.

EDIT: I tested this by having my alt leave the guild and rejoin and i could chat as normal

It seems to be an ongoing problem with some other players, myself included on an alt. I tried scanning and repairing the game, but it didn’t require any fixes. Also checked my addons were up to date. Tried the usual deleting the cache, interface and wtf folders too but it didn’t help.

Some people are getting a LUA error, I believe too.

So, it’s probably something they have to fix rather than something we can fix jumping through the usual hoops.

yeh i’ve tried leaving the guild and rejoining which fixes it but as soon as i relog it is gone again, i just checked my bug sack and this is what i get
3x Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubId)
[string “=[C]”]: in function GetClubPrivileges' [string "@Blizzard_Communities\CommunitiesFrame.lua"]:552: in function HasCommunityFinderPermissions’
[string “@Blizzard_Communities\CommunitiesFrame.lua”]:606: in function `SetDisplayMode’

Locals:
(*temporary) = “Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubId)”

which is a whole bunch of jibberish to me

Seems to also be an issue on the American servers too. A blue post says they are aware and have put a partial fix on it. So, we probably just have to wait.

Edit to provide link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-view-chat-issues/932803/14

nice, thanks for the link share!

1 Like

I have a similar problem with the communities that I have recently joined. I don’t see those communities in the guild&communities tab.
ps: I did at first, but logging off for some time, it made them disappear.

Hello there can someone fix that problem with my guild ?
thnx guys!

For some bizarre reason my guild tab is not working for my warrior, still have guild under my name and can access guild bank but if I open guild journal guild isn’t showing, can see MotD + achievements but can’t speak or read what other people are saying. I’ve left guild and been re-invited and that seems to fix it until I log out, turned off all addons and done a repair but nothing has worked