Canon victories

Canon victories of the horde would be G’huun and Uu’nat. Meanwhile the Azshara fight was a joined effort of both factions. Alliance got the kill on Rastakhan I suppose but that’s okay. It didn’t stop the zandalari from joining the horde in the end anyways.

G’huun was obvious, of course, but the dev’s choice with Uu’nat was a bit strange. It was mostly connected to the Stormsong story, and quite far from Horde interests. I get that they wanted Sylvanas to have the dagger, but considering the implied mind control the Horde player gets, they could just as well have had the Alliance player give the dagger to a veiled agent of hers.

Oh well, not like it matters, but strange choice is strange.

3 Likes

I went after who gets the quest that makes you go into the dungeon and raid. Horde has that covered both for Uldir and Crucible alike.

Where is this coming from? Any recent interview?

No. It’s logical thinking. Horde got the dagger by defeating the crucible boss. Alliance arrives later and sees the dagger is already gone. Similar with G’huun. Horde gets a quest to defeat him. Alliance doesen’t.

1 Like

I almost feel pity for the Alliance in this expansion. The Horde got to clear two raids, while the Alliance got nothing, because in the other raids they either didn’t achieve anything of note, or have worked together with the Horde.

1 Like

They bamboozled our fleet and killed Rastakhan. I say it’s even like that. But the Horde needs those victories because our story is very sad about the whole war thing turned out against us. Hopefully there comes something good out of this council thing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.