Can't Character Transfer because of Mail error

Hi, i am trying to transfer my Character in Classic to another Server but i keep getting the Errormessage that i still have Mail in my Mailbox despite there is definitly no Mail , i tried disabling addons etc but there is nothing, i also talked to Friends if i sent them Mail to clear their Inboxes from my Mail , didnt help aswell.

any clue?

The Character im trying to Transfer is my Warrior - Rykow - on Earthshaker Alliance, sadly i cant edit the Opening Post

Mails that bounces back and forth between some of your characters?

If a mail isn’t open during a limited time it gets send back - could something like that be the reason?

nah i’ve literally cleared every mailbox on my whole Account and also on my 2nd to make sure there is nothing

Hi Binblindoida

Usually this happens if you’ve done a quest that triggers a mail which shows up at some point in the future. Some Classic quests have mails that show up about a day after you complete the quest, for example.

Pretty much all of these sort themselves out within 24 hours or so, though, so give it another try around this time tomorrow and keep an eye on your mailbox :slight_smile:

i have done no quests on my warrior for like 3 months…

I have the same problem but in current wow, I made a ticket for it 3 days ago still no response.
My character is Tiick-DefiasBrotherhood I tried to transfer him to twisting nether but it failed because I have mail yet i cant log in to open the mail as it says the transfer is still in progress

Current Wow is slightly different. It could be because you have mail from someone on your ignore list as they could have sent you a mail but it wouldn’t show up. If you can’t log in to clear your ignore list, you’ll have to wait for your ticket to be answered. Leave it open, don’t abandon it and open a new one.

Ok thank you I will, I think it may actually be mail from another character of mine is there anyway a GM can return the mail or open it for me?

Only when they get to your ticket. I think they should be able to do it then. Unless there’s any way you can cancel the transfer as it’s failed and then you could do it yourself and start again.

I have the same problem on my priest, cant transfer it couse it says i have mail but i dont…

1 Like

Did you even read this before necroing this old thread?

Yes i did read it, and i havent done any quests…

1 Like

Please do not necro old threads, especially when the likely answer has already been provided in it.