Can't login

Hi

I have the access to the wow classic beta but for some reason i’m not able to access the servers nor the character creation screen even though i have an active subscription for the live game.

The current stress test is for NA and Oceanic servers.

The July Stress test will include the EU.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stress-test-19th-june-us-only/56164/85?u=punyelf-draenor

If you mean full beta testing and not stress testing apologies.

Hello Nashkae,

As Punyelf already explained, the current stresstest is limited to the Americas and Oceania region. That is why you are not able to login at the moment.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

thanks for the info, btw will there be a future stress test for EU in the future?

Hello again,

Punyelf mentioned that as well. Another test is planned for July. Check the article for more information.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey i have an active sub on my wow 2 account, but when i try to log inn to classic it says i need an active sub to play. i already made sure that my account was set to my wow2 account, but it still dosen’t work??

Did you read Punyelf’s response upthread? It’s a North America/Oceania server stress test. Unless your wow 2 account is NA or Oceania you won’t have access

1 Like

Hello , I have the same problem with WoW Classic Beta . I have read this comments and now I have a question : What’s a point to give people beta who are not from NA or Oceania , if they can’t access beta ?

This is explained in Punyelf’s post above yours which links directly to a blue post: Can't login - #2 by Punyelf-draenor