Can't que BGs on my F2P veteran

I decided to return to being F2P till Classic comes out, but I want to do something till it actually releases. So, I reinstalled WoW to do BGs with my vet, but I can’t que for BGs (starter edition accounts can’t perform that action). Now this never happened to me before, my vet doesn’t have her XP locked so she should be able to get into BGs. I also found that there are other people with this issue too, but there are people who don’t have this issue at all. Any help?

Hello Liljon,

You didn’t mention which character you were talking about, but seeing as you only logged into one character recently, I’m going to assume it’s your level 20 warrior, which does have XP locked.

Please login to the character again and enable to your XP gains and it should be sorted. If you still need help, please contact our support team directly.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

Hey,

I 100% remember turning my XP on before my sub runned out, but I tried going to Behsten to turn my XP on. His only dialogue option is “I wish to start gaining experience again” even if I use it multiple times (Edit: forgot to mention it also drains my gold, even though it doesn’t work.). I still can’t que for BGs.

And yeah, sorry, can’t write with my lvl20 since the forums didn’t update my characters in like 4 months. I even have my 59 drood as lvl28 here with it’s toxic name lmao (I was flagged for a rename :'D).

Please get in touch with our support team then as suggested and they’ll help you out.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

Question, there isn’t really any option to talk about queues not working, so what channel do I write on? I have to narrow down the issue when writing a ticket, but that option doesn’t exist.

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve unlocked my XP after becoming F2P again but still can’t access BG’s or Arena’s.

There is also no option on the ‘Help’ tab that lets me make a ticket regarding the issue…

Well what I did is I’ve written a ticket under “can’t complete quest” tab. Response is very fast in that department.

1 Like