Cant sub :S

Ive tried 3 times, 500 internal error also i have tried gamecards and i have tried different browsers and also tried to sub on my phone through safari browser. I have cleared all my browsers on cache and cookies.

And nothing works … you dont want my money blizzard? :S

Hey Soül

Sorry to hear that the payment’s not going through for you. We’re not seeing anything on our side currently that would be causing the errors you’ve described, so that usually means one of two things. Either:

• The details are incorrect
  • There aren’t sufficient available funds
  • Your bank rejected the payment request

The first two you can check yourself quite easily, and if you’re using PayPal it can help to remove and re-add to your account through our website. You can also try purchasing a single chunk of Game Time instead of a Subscription, as your bank’s security may just not like the fact that it’s a recurring subscription being set up

Failing all of that, all that’s left is to give your bank a call to find out what they can see from their side, as they’d have more info about what’s causing a payment to fail than we do

That acually worked thanks mate got 6months now

I am having a similar error, i had a recurring payment already established and have for many years, i am also getting the 500 error , the bank i use say no issue from them.

Did you try all the other suggestions in Galcavon’s post?
Deleting and adding your payment method again often works.

i do not see an option to delete, however when i do try and look at the payment methods page, that is when i also get a 500 error

Ok since my last subscription i changed my bank card therefore the security code was incorrect, yes delete the card and redo the sub, however on this occassion i decided to use paypal to complete the transaction asi could not still get on to the blizzard payments page.

Abrigail try the link he posted … worked

Hey Abrigail

I’ve seen a few people recently who have been unable to get to the payments page because of security software preventing the connection to our payment systems

You can try using another browser to see if that helps, though most of the people I’ve spoken to have found success using a phone’s mobile data connection, which wouldn’t be impacted by anything on your system or your router’s firewall