Can't write in forum except, support

Heya,
my subs is till 20/10/19 but today, when I wrote comment in priest sub forum, I get automatic log out and after then, can’t write in forum anymore. Please check it, thanks.

I try to log in and log back, try to switch characters and still have problem.

This can occur when you have no gametime, as without active gametime, the only fora you are allowed to post in is technical and customer support.

1. Check you have active gametime. Top it up if you do not.
  2. Log out, clear cookies, log back in.
  3. If the above fail, try resetting your forum password to force a system update.
  4. If all of the above fails, you may need to make a ticket.
1 Like

As I state my time is till 20, now is 18.

Did you bother to read the whole of my post, or did you stop at the game time comment?

You stopped at the game time comment and started keyboard bashing, didn’t you.

Now go back and read the rest of my post.

Isnt this a little bit ridiculous that in 2019 we have to “clear cache and remove cookies”? Darn millenials even cant do web-sites right.

1 Like

Web-sites are only half the equation. It doesn’t matter how perfect you “do” a site when issues can develop client-side. That is why there are “standard” troubleshooting steps. For websites that includes deleting cache and cookies.

1 Like

Are you think, that you are some guru and can talk to people like this? I have good computer knowledge and the only think, that can be a problem is my date. Other I have done, even logged on browser, that never use it before for forum.

It seem it is a forum bug with end subs date, that now after I renew my time it’s fixed.

That’s why I talk exactly how happen, it was connected with my post and immediately log out. This happen when subs is ended, but in fact wasn’t. So you can read instead to post some automatic standart answers, that don’t help at all.

I didn’t give you any answers, I gave you a list of things to try to possibly rectify the situation.

Instead of simply saying that you had already tried all those, you decided to get arrogant, and accuse me of not reading your post, and may I point out, you never said what you had tried in your post.

Before throwing stones, kindly make sure you’re not stood in a glass house.

This and Blizzard do things, like you and miss to read what and how exactly problem occur. “Standard” steps are not help at all. So I am 100% right for words thrown to you /like you feel it/.