Caster damage is super high

Title says it all. 406 ilvl tank getting crit for 130k is beoynd believe

They are using damage increase potions which was bought with mark of honor. I use them too. On my mage I can kill 500k hp tank with 2 shots. But not without that potion.

doesnt mean its right :smiley:

1 Like

My post is correct , try reg rbg , since there are no use of mark of honor potions you wont die with 3 shots.

I am not questioning what you said, but i havent seen any melee crit for 130k, at least not with a melee attack. That is a very high number considering there arent that many people beyond 500k health. This needs mitigating.

1 Like

I have had 700k hp on alterac today But I’m guardian druid and its with av buff.

That might be true but get another melee friend, focus me in arena and I guarantee you’ll cut through me like butter if I mess up

Was it greater pyroblast?

Or glacial spike or chaos bolt… casters often have a big hitter with low power fillers while melee’s fillers and big hits tend to be closer together in power… mostly, I know there are exceptions

Also tanks haven’t got as much defense against magic attacks as physical attacks.

You can’t stop melee from casting melee abilities, you can however silence / interrupt spell-casting. It is balanced, you just don’t like that you haven’t figured out a way around your issue.

1 Like

Looks like a Greater Pyro, Chaos Bolt or Glacial Spike… Certainly not a regular spell.

It’s not like casters need it when they finally survive from deathgrip, stun, silence, leech etc while all melee specializations does everything instant between globals

3 Likes

Don’t forget, there’s no caster equivalent to auto attacks. All our damage comes from hitting buttons, whereas melee is split between passive (auto attacks/on hit effects) and active damage (button mashing).

1 Like

Why you moaning? Those kinda spells take time to cast. Learn to move…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.