Cecilia Clessington

But true
The guy in his teens eyeballed a Dwarven girl, then developed an attraction toward Draenei booties, and lately noticed that lovely dark skinned human lady
The books are filled with his personal taste

The dragon king could be Wrathion once Anduin would pass away. Morbid, I know, but dragons have quite the longer lifespans than humans. That is unless that prophecy featuring old Anduin happens…

Also about offspring… Horde already managed to change their system from a warchief to a council. Who says that the Alliance could not elect their next ruler, or at least have them be put into the position by the king? Also imagine if the king happened to be infertile… No matter if with a man or a woman, there’d still be no offspring.

We already have that since Turalyon is currently in charge for the Alliance while Anduin is gone.

If the Black human female is a stormwind citizen, then I don’t see how the Stormwind nobles will find any problems with it.

After all she is stormwindian

Well, the Stormwind nobles might find an issue with the king getting together with a non-noble, regardless. Racism works totally differently in the Warcraft universe anyway since there are literally different species, and within the same species, nobody ever seems to care about skin color.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense. I believe Anduin had no feelings towards Tess tho as he turned her down.

Also true. I believe Anduin’s grandmother, Taria Wrynn, was half Black. (If movie is canon)

When and where did that happen?

It happened in a book. Someone mentioned in the forum a long time ago

Genn offered his Daughter to Anduin, and he turned her down.

Edit: I believe it’s “Before the Storm” if I’m not mistaken.

Hah, sounds more like he didn’t turn her down so much as he turned Genn down. Wants to marry for love, not because it’s the done thing and impose on the poor woman.

1 Like

I mean it would be nice if Anduin and Tess married.

On the horde side Lor’themar and Thalasra has romance uniting the two kingdoms

Same should happen on the alliance side.

The thing is…. gilneas always had a stronger bond with the night elves. Queen Mia Even almost stayed behind and burned in Teldrassil

I honestly thought he’d marry Taelia but I think they’re all a bit old for him plus he may not swing that way (though I have to say the wrathion thing is ridiculous but then we have Jaina with Kalecgos once upon a time…) so I’m still going to root for adoption.

1 Like

In that case I hope he adopts me.

My name is Ameerah, which translates to “Princess” in Arabic. It’s only fitting :rofl:

Pretty sure Andy ‘bats for the other side’ if a load of ancient threads on here are correct

Genn actually tried to make that happen in one of the novels. Anduin wasn’t feeling it.

In that case he bats for both teams, because he’s gotten all mushy for dwarven lasses and draenei women in the past. He wants to marry for love according to himself though, and Tess Greymane ain’t it. He also (correctly I dare say) speculates that Tess wouldn’t appreciate being thrust into a marriage of convenience.

Yup! Though imagine it being able a successor rather than just a regent to rule in the king’s stead.

Hey, some straight people are allowed!..

But not if they’re in charge of an Alliance adjacent rogue/assassin/intelligence organisation. So it’s about damn time Vanessa met her (future) girlfriend

A true man of culture.

1 Like

That really would make their heir the high king though, ruling both Gilneas and Stormwind as well as being the leader of the Alliance.

1 Like

Politically that would be the best move, considering Gilneas very close relationship with the Night Elves - who at the moment I think regreted their every life choices that led to this day, including the Alliance membership and following Alliance orders are not their best trait (witch is understandable, considering no sane 10K+ or even 1K year old soldier would take a human seriously)
Such a marriage would secure the Night Elves in a sense, since the Worgen could maybe convince them when needed, okay, everything will be alright, trust me. Buddies? Bellyrubs?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.